4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
The heat wave here is over. Today will be much less humid, mid 80s.

The new phone sounds amazing. And it will be nice to stop paying my landline bill of $62 and replace it with the $3.80/mo. from Ooma.

Verizon and Comcast, I salute you with the middle digit raised.

Off cigs

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
That' is weird because I was at work (desktop) when the results came out and quickly glanced at them. At home on my iPad, I wanted to take a closer look and I got the undefined/blank page too.

Using iPad also. Able to view now if I hold down on the link and choose "open in new tab" from the pop up list

Off cigs

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
try right clicking on the link and choose "save" or "save as" to see if you can download a local copy. also make sure you have a pdf reader installed.
Thanks wheezal. Using iPad, no R/L click, but holding down on link till option list comes up and choosing open in new tab, allows viewing.

Reactions: DaveOno

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
oh Mickelthwait, you know mah belly so well.
20150731_124748_resized.jpg

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
that is brisket, pork ribs, jalepeno cheesey grits, and bbq baked beans. and the briskit is so tender, a toothless man could drink them. miraculously, the ribs, are EVEN MOAR tender than teh brisket.

i went to pick up one, and the bone popped outleaving teh sweet piggy meat behind for meh to eat easily.

my keyboard is all greasy, nomnomnom, greasy keyboard is delishus.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
and i always shall!

life is too short (especially my life) to haf bad fud! gimme 45 really good years followed by what i assume will be a rather humiliating death while walking the aisle's of Walmart stocking up on gummy bears and Depends when a massive heart attack occurs that drops me into a rancid puddle on the floor that only Randy is willing to clean up, cuz Randy is "cool" like that and wants all those extra shifts. I mean cmon, we all know Randy just doesn't want to go home and face the facade that is his torn family while effectively being a handyman at a Walmart barely scraping $10 an hour so he can buy moar dope to escape the pathetic reality that is his life. And of course keep his '87 Mazda Protege in just barely working order so he can cruise the local Sonic each weekend trying to score. No one will evar respect Randy, i mean he's cleaning up my corpse for goodness sake. That is -not- a respectful task, especially considering what a gratifyingly horrific manner my impending demise will be. I'm talking scorched earth folks! when i leave this world, you'll need an EOD team to pick up my pants and take em to the funeral. I cant be cremated since my body will be an explosive hazard. I mean Randy can try, he's got nuthin to live for. And if he offers, may as well let him. What else does he have in his pathetic life? I can always say i had AngieBe and Bacon. What does Randy have? An 87 Protege.

No comparison man, no comparison at all.

What day is it?!?

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
and i always shall!

life is too short (especially my life) to haf bad fud! gimme 45 really good years followed by what i assume will be a rather humiliating death while walking the aisle's of Walmart stocking up on gummy bears and Depends when a massive heart attack occurs that drops me into a rancid puddle on the floor that only Randy is willing to clean up, cuz Randy is "cool" like that and wants all those extra shifts. I mean cmon, we all know Randy just doesn't want to go home and face the facade that is his torn family while effectively being a handyman at a Walmart barely scraping $10 an hour so he can buy moar dope to escape the pathetic reality that is his life. And of course keep his '87 Mazda Protege in just barely working order so he can cruise the local Sonic each weekend trying to score. No one will evar respect Randy, i mean he's cleaning up my corpse for goodness sake. That is -not- a respectful task, especially considering what a gratifyingly horrific manner my impending demise will be. I'm talking scorched earth folks! when i leave this world, you'll need an EOD team to pick up my pants and take em to the funeral. I cant be cremated since my body will be an explosive hazard. I mean Randy can try, he's got nuthin to live for. And if he offers, may as well let him. What else does he have in his pathetic life? I can always say i had AngieBe and Bacon. What does Randy have? An 87 Protege.

No comparison man, no comparison at all.

What day is it?!?

OMG!!! Dying over here and needed that soooooo bad. Hectic, bad day but I got a great laugh.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh ya, and it's FRIDAY!!!!!!!! Helz YA!!!:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread