Eleaf GS Air Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Oh no, don't take a hammer to it!!! :lol: View attachment 476800 I just take off the tip and shake it out (similar to shaking a thermometer, but facing the chimney towards the ground or your sink). You'll see juice in the sink when doing this and then I just clean the chimney with a napkin. I don't really recommend it because if you get too close to the coil, it can ruin it. Shaking it out is probably not a good idea either because it IS probably jarring the whole system, but I just do it because of laziness and it works most of the time for me. :)
Afternoon Airheads and Merica!! View attachment 476799
Thanks I will try this. Gently blowing through the top like I did with evod and CE5+ style doesn't seem appropriate since you aren't blowing out the bottom, you would be blowing out around the flow control rings with the GA air and MS.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Thanks I will try this. Gently blowing through the top like I did with elects style doesn't seem appropriate since you aren't blowing out the bottom, you would be blowing out around the flow control rings with the GA air and MS.
Yes, blowing into it definitely makes things worse because it's not getting rid of the built up moisture and juice. :)

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
Yep... we don't need Captain 'Murica and his Joe Dirt mullet to come out and settle this situation. This is a united democracy of vaping we live in.

Me personally, I swap between MTL and DTL hits... all about the mood and my setup.

LOL
At work, I am the outcast of the vaper gang. Why,,,, all of them are MTL'ers and they are so mean not inviting me when they go on vape break. That is, even though I am the constant supplier of free juice. LOL
Nah, they go wherever they want, I prefer to go to a secluded place and blow all the vapors in peace.
However, I have been the key person in introducing them to vaping and I am so glad they (4 of them) are staying off analogs no matter if they are mean to me.

If ya must know, I DO mtl hits too and have an iStick 20W with Aspire ET-S or Nautilus using the setup whenever mood I am in.
I am also in the transition for the nic level and about half of my juices are now at 0% nic. With that, I find I like DTL better while those strong juices and/or with nic in it is preferred for MTL.

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
Now wouldn't that be a kick - a GS Air M with a rebuild deck! Love the idea.

Yep, just like Ego ONE CLR heads, they are similar in size and easy to rebuild. Produces great vapor and flavor no matter what. VERY easy to customize for EITHER MTL or DTL. Heh......

That is what I love GS Air for, better performance as well able to do DTL/subohm unlike many other tanks.

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
Oh my, I clicked on the ad banner for "Word-up Ecig" as it said, guaranteed lowest prices.
This one is on my list of the "don't like" vendors.
Their prices are so high, almost guaranteed highest prices.
I am tired of all the BS 70's car salesman tactics.

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
It's game Over Man. Stick a Fork in Me and Call Done. No need to put anymore Money in the Parking Metter. I'm wheels in rotation doing a V1 climb out.

The iStick 40w TC has Arrived!

:D
Congratulations! ¡Enhorabuena!

Now you can tell Elvie-Emm all about replacing coils in it. ;):p:D

square%2520peg%2520gray%25203.1.gif

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
If I had a new tank for every edit I had to make due to my stupid iPhones auto correcting to words that make no sense I could open a vape shop, geesh! And it just changed geesh to "fresh" but I caught it before I posted this lol!
Autocorrect is a filthy, filthy word and has no place in my hoem... or home.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
It's game Over Man. Stick a Fork in Me and Call Done. No need to put anymore Money in the Parking Metter. I'm wheels in rotation doing a V1 climb out.

TRYING so hard not to LISTEN!!!!! Remember the vape budget, remember the vape budget, remember the vape budget.......

On another note, our GS tanks arrived today and they are SWEEEEEET! Much larger fill holes due to the diameter of the tank. I must get more of these!

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR

Congratulations, ZoiDman! I just got vape mail, too. The Innokin Disrupter I won in the contest just arrived. :D

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
TRYING so hard not to LISTEN!!!!! Remember the vape budget, remember the vape budget, remember the vape budget.......

On another note, our GS tanks arrived today and they are SWEEEEEET! Much larger fill holes due to the diameter of the tank. I must get more of these!

I hear you on the Vape Budget.

So I'm Not going to tell you that it Fits my Hand like a Glove. Being that it is ONLY a Tad bigger than my iStick 20W.

Or that the UP/Down Buttons are Crisp and Virtually No Rattle.

Or that the Power Button has the Perfect amount of Stand Off.

Or that the 510 Threads look Good and the 510 is Set Dead Perpendicular.

Or that it just Feels Fricking Great in my Hand.

No. Not going to say any of That.

LOL

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC

So I'm Not going to tell you that it Fits my Hand like a Glove. Being that it is ONLY a Tad bigger than my iStick 20W.

LOL
Yep. Loving the 40W TC, so far. Eleaf stepped up their build quality a whole lot, and all temp control functions aside, it's still a great 40 watt mod for under $30. Add the temp control, and it was a no brainer. Good stuff from Eleaf and Joyetech as of late, ever since the merger.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona

LOL
That was evil!
I like it!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Sorry for being Debbie Downer yesterday! Today I get to tell you how doofus I am...I decided I wanted to take the TC istick to work this morning with the mini nautilus on it. when I unscrewed the bottom to fill it up, the coil stayed screwed to the chimney. I said ok..works me cause it means I can completely fill it up. Got it filled up, screwed the bottom on, every things lovely! Hit it a few times...yep, perfect. Stuck it in my pocket and headed out the door. About a quarter mile down the road I was trying to get it out of my pocket. I struggled a bit and it finally came free. BUT..it was only the tank. The istick, the nauti base and coil plus that entire tank of liquid was in my pocket. I turned around, came back home, grabbed the GS tank, wiped off the istick and tried to get as much liquid out of my pocket as I could. I didn't have time to change clothes. All day, whenever someone got around me I would get this "why do I smell cookies?" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Now...to be honest I'm not all that thrilled with this but I honestly don't know if it's the istick I'm not thrilled with or the new tank. I love the tank on the eVic. The vape is perfect! The mini nautilus is better on the istick. So what I'm thinking is I'm going to build a horizontal nickel coil for an M and try that on the istick to see if that makes a difference or try a ST Mini on the istick with a nickel build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread