Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Classifieds?.............:lol:

Too funny! Always works for me. Going to making a stop there real soon!

Oh, and @inspects ...

do you think that if I dremel out the three holes to be full slots of the Manta that it will open it up that much? I can't really tell if it will do much.

I hear you...I've found the folks at the vape shops don't seem to know what flavor is.

The truest thing I've seen written in a long time. OMG that is astute!

bluehaze013

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Florida
55W on a .6 ohm build. The vapor was there. Not competition worthy, don't get me wrong, but thick and dense. Flavor was extremely muted.

Did you get the comp or the regular one? I haven't used it in awhile but I think I run mine around 85ish watt (hard to tell on the hex ohm) with claptons or twisted and the gremlin cap and get pretty good flavor with ridiculous clouds.. It's not really an everyday atty though its definitely a cloud chaser, I pretty much only use it around the house. I like it though.

Reactions: jhhollier

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Did you get the comp or the regular one? I haven't used it in awhile but I think I run mine around 85ish watt (hard to tell on the hex ohm) with claptons or twisted and the gremlin cap and get pretty good flavor with ridiculous clouds.. It's not really an everyday atty though its definitely a cloud chaser, I pretty much only use it around the house. I like it though.
It's the comp verison. I'm sure the gremlin cap would help but I don't want to shell out another $55. I'll probably mess around with it when I feel like fogging up the room.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Here's a cleaner shot of the Thump atty.
97e5ca9b14d95c9edfcbf30906287736.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Reactions: muzichead

TorontoOntario

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2014
Canada
So, one of the shops that I regularly deal with informed me they will have the Dingy in two weeks or so. I will be getting it. If its better then my Tug with the SC I will sell the Tug. Basically what I want is flavor on par with the v2 Tug w/ SC or better if possible and a bit more airflow. The deck looks basically the exact same as the Tug which I like. This is an attie that I am rather excited for even though its not very unique. I am a big fan of Flawless and cant wait. Hows the airflow compared to the SC Tug J?

I am simply LOVING my Petri, always regreted selling my older one. It works ideally with a bit longer coils as the posts are a bit wider apart then most two post atties but once you get the build dialed in its heaven. Im seriously considering buying another one its THAT GOOD. The flavor is very, very close to the Stumpy which is great cause the Petri is taller. I like a simple RDA, no AFC rings on the outside of the barell or anything fancy. I like designs like the Tug, Petri, Stumpy and stuff like that. Thats one thing I disliked about my Revolt, there was an AFC ring on the outside and it got all juicey in between.

Reactions: Mr.Mann

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
So, one of the shops that I regularly deal with informed me they will have the Dingy in two weeks or so. I will be getting it. If its better then my Tug with the SC I will sell the Tug. Basically what I want is flavor on par with the v2 Tug w/ SC or better if possible and a bit more airflow. The deck looks basically the exact same as the Tug which I like. This is an attie that I am rather excited for even though its not very unique. I am a big fan of Flawless and cant wait. Hows the airflow compared to the SC Tug J?

I am simply LOVING my Petri, always regreted selling my older one. It works ideally with a bit longer coils as the posts are a bit wider apart then most two post atties but once you get the build dialed in its heaven. Im seriously considering buying another one its THAT GOOD. The flavor is very, very close to the Stumpy which is great cause the Petri is taller. I like a simple RDA, no AFC rings on the outside of the barell or anything fancy. I like designs like the Tug, Petri, Stumpy and stuff like that. Thats one thing I disliked about my Revolt, there was an AFC ring on the outside and it got all juicey in between.
My local vape shop literally just got these in as I was there. I asked to check it out for the heck of it. For 62$ I wasn't impressed at all I'm sorry. I don't mean to offend cause some have one or are getting one but hey we all can't agree on everything lol. It looks cheap. And it was dirty as all hell, I love the looks from the outside but between the permanent spit-chuff and the fact that the deck slides up into the top cap, and the one they happened to hand me looked like it was machined by a 3 year old (the deck portion at least), I'll pass. Still love flawless but this thing looks like it should have a 40$ price tag on it. But again just IMO and I'm nobody important.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Im going to have to check it out first before buying it of course but if its low quality I wont get it.
Of course. I just wanted to comment on it cause as you posted that I literally had one in my hands so I figured I'd post my thoughts on it.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
That sucks lol. I appreciate you informing me though. I wont buy a low quality attie for that price
Trust me I felt bad even writing that post lol just cause I know people are fans of flawless in here. But so am i, using my tug/sc as we speak. I just feel like they could of done so much more with it and that sucks. If it was cheaper then it already is it would be a steal for sure.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Yea. Once I see it I probally wont want it lol!
Or the opposite? You could see it and totally want it. Like me lol you guys are gonna laugh.....I walked out with the last hobo v3.1 hahaha. Oops. Ya know how there's that girl that everyone tells you is bad news and to stay away from? Well that's the hobo for me. I just had to see for myself what its about, if I don't like it, classifieds it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread