Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for that link! Indulge sounds delicious!

As far as the DA/AP stuff goes, I'm really glad the information is coming out for everyone. But I haven't yet looked any up (besides reading Vapor Shark's testing) and have still bought Frenilla even though the page states "Contains Diketones". I know I will really care soon. Right now, I'm working so hard on staying off cigarettes, that I won't not buy a flavor that I really like or really want to try because of the bad stuff in it. I don't know. It's like I wish it wasn't even happening and I was happier not even knowing they existed. Once I am more comfortable in my status as a non-smoker, I will start buying safer and researching more.

Totally understand and respect your position. It makes complete sense. As recent quitters, the important thing is that we stay off of the stinkies. I am in no way attempting to dictate what anyone should, or shouldn't vape. I fully support vendor disclosure of what is in their liquids, and then as adult consumers, we can make individual, informed decisions. I quit smoking analogs on May 6 of this year after almost 28 years of burning a pack a day. I am just beginning my e liquid transition phase which includes moving away from DA & AP. With that said, I have several bottles of e liquid (mostly custards, creams, and brûlées) that I purchased right after making the transition from analogs to vaping, that are full of DA / AP, or both. I'm not flushing these liquids. I will enjoy them spread out over time and continue on my quest for DA / AP free liquids. IMO, everything happens in phases. I am just ready for phase 2. Enjoy!

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Totally understand and respect your position. It makes complete sense. As recent quitters, the important thing is that we stay off of the stinkies. I am in no way attempting to dictate what anyone should, or shouldn't vape. I fully support vendor disclosure of what is in their liquids, and then as adult consumers, we can make individual, informed decisions. I quit smoking analogs on May 6 of this year after almost 28 years of burning a pack a day. I am just beginning my e liquid transition phase which includes moving away from DA & AP. With that said, I have several bottles of e liquid (mostly custards, creams, and brûlées) that I purchased right after making the transition from analogs to vaping, that are full of DA / AP, or both. I'm not flushing these liquids. I will enjoy them spread out over time and continue on my quest for DA / AP free liquids. IMO, everything happens in phases. I am just ready for phase 2. Enjoy!
Wow. I don't know why but I always assume most here have been vaping for like 2 or more years. I know, broad, silly assumption. I'm also going to vape what I have now regardless, but pay closer attention when ordering from now on.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL

You know what? That's kinda how I thought you felt. I agree with the phases. I'm sure I'll get there. I do take notes on what I've read though and will say that I tend to buy not even try new vendors if they are a KNOWN bad one. And I am really glad also that the information is coming out, because I also believe, like you, that all consumers should be aware of what's in products and also have the right to choose whether or not to purchase once they know. We're on the same team...just different stages. You're just playing College and I'm still in T-ball. :)

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So not only did I win a Disrupter, but I just got a PM that I won a bottle of Charlie's Chalk Dust. I chose Banana Brulee. Anyone tried them?
Congratulations on another win:banana:You have had more luck in the past week than I have had in my entire life! Well I said it before and it's worth repeating, good things happen to good people!

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Wow. I don't know why but I always assume most here have been vaping for like 2 or more years. I know, broad, silly assumption. I'm also going to vape what I have now regardless, but pay closer attention when ordering from now on.

Plenty of the old school Juice Junkies have been at it that long. At least 16 months for me and many of the others longer yet. It's good to see the diketone info come out so everyone can decide what's best for them.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Congratulations on another win:banana:You have had more luck in the past week than I have had in my entire life! Well I said it before and it's worth repeating, good things happen to good people!

Thank you! I really can't believe it myself! I'm sure it will all end soon because before this the only thing I that I have ever won was a popcorn bucket.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Thanks for that link! Indulge sounds delicious!

As far as the DA/AP stuff goes, I'm really glad the information is coming out for everyone. But I haven't yet looked any up (besides reading Vapor Shark's testing) and have still bought Frenilla even though the page states "Contains Diketones". I know I will really care soon. Right now, I'm working so hard on staying off cigarettes, that I won't not buy a flavor that I really like or really want to try because of the bad stuff in it. I don't know. It's like I wish it wasn't even happening and I was happier not even knowing they existed. Once I am more comfortable in my status as a non-smoker, I will start buying safer and researching more.
I get that. Def important to stay off the cigs no matter what you are vaping it is safer than cigs

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Plenty of the old school Juice Junkies have been at it that long. At least 16 months for me and many of the others longer yet. It's good to see the diketone info come out so everyone can decide what's best for them.
22 months here. Oct 1 will make 2 years

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
wow super jelly at this

If for some reason I don't like it, it's yours!

The description sounds unbelievably delicious, if anyone has read it. Buttermilk pancakes, bananas, caramel and some other good stuff...

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL

Yep. I started following this thread BECAUSE of the Juice Junkies. They're just nice enough to let me join in. :)

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
So not only did I win a Disrupter, but I just got a PM that I won a bottle of Charlie's Chalk Dust. I chose Banana Brulee. Anyone tried them?
CONGRATS!! Come stand by me - maybe some of that luck will rub off! Happy for you. :)

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
I think it is extremely important to use all the tools at our disposal to break away from cigarettes. And by that i mean different devices, different flavors, a support structure ( in this case joining ECF ) etc... I was a dual user ( cigarettes and e-cigs ) for well over eighteen months before i finally made the complete transition over two years ago. Had i joined ECF earlier, had i known there were other options besides cig-a-likes, had i found the flavors that were instrumental in my final break from cigarettes ( in my case NETs ) the process would have been a lot easier i imagine.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Who was it that mentioned ejuice direct? Either way I just ordered the Flave Lab line shipped for $40. It's 4 30ml, Key Lime Pie, a strawberry blueberry cream, vanilla custard, and a watermelon bubblegum. Glad I waited a couple days, I got an email that this specific brand was on sale, and it happened to be exactly what I was looking at. So I'll just patiently wait on a better Ahlusion sale before ordering more juice.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Yep. I started following this thread BECAUSE of the Juice Junkies. They're just nice enough to let me join in. :)
Yeah awesome for you! I vaped for 8 months having no idea all this awesome juice I was missing out on!

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
I think it is extremely important to use all the tools at our disposal to break away from cigarettes. And by that i mean different devices, different flavors, a support structure ( in this case joining ECF ) etc... I was a dual user ( cigarettes and e-cigs ) for well over eighteen months before i finally made the complete transition over two years ago. Had i joined ECF earlier, had i known there were other options besides cig-a-likes, had i found the flavors that were instrumental in my final break from cigarettes ( in my case NETs ) the process would have been a lot easier i imagine.

What really helped me was the others getting me distracted by all the options. I was so busy chasing flavors that I forgot about cigs. And when the 6 month leash came tight they had already talked me into trying tobaccos which I originally resisted. Keeping some good NETs around for when the going gets tough helped keep me on the path.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
December will make 3 years for me. And I can say I am soooo happy I did it!! Never thought I would ever manage to get that monkey off my back, but with vaping it was actually pretty easy. Without vaping, never....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread