Not open for further replies.

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
Hello ECF.

You know what time it is, yeah quick fire question time.

The rules are simple one answer per user, users who post multiple answers will be disqualified. There'll be 10 winners, just like the previous quick fire draws. And the draw ends on Monday 3rd of August @ 17:00 EDT.

Alright, without further ado here's this rounds question:

"What colour Disrupter would you like us to release next?"

Please keep in mind this question is for the Disrupter only, and not for another colour variation of the InnokinCell. Current Disrupter colours include: Black, Silver & Gold.

Good luck ECF users!

Dark blue is my choice. Thanks :)

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Yay!!! The UPS guy just dropped off my Disrupter, and it's beautiful - silver and blue. I'll have to post a picture later - don't have any way to take one at the moment.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

AWESOME, Linda! Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics!

-Redd-

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
A Brit in the Land of Clogs
Yay!!! The UPS guy just dropped off my Disrupter, and it's beautiful - silver and blue. I'll have to post a picture later - don't have any way to take one at the moment.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Excellent! :)

Am I the only one left from our group of winners not to have received their prize yet? There was me, bellastarr, Count Boredom, You and Uncle.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com

CONGRATS. know you are Happy. Hope Everyone has a Great Weekend. And Good luck For those of Us Still hoping for a Win ;) Vape on Peeps

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Or if people don't think random.org is fair just pick the 10 most active from this thread that hasn't won yet!!!
Random.org is fair.... It's random, I'm just usually unlucky at random stuff :p (not sure how the 15 million contest falls, since we were posting some really random stuff :p)

-Redd-

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
A Brit in the Land of Clogs
Redd, I think a couple others have posted that they are getting theirs on Monday. They signed up for UPS My Choice and got a shipping email. I did that, too, which is why I knew it was coming today.

I've no idea who'll be delivering it here in Holland. :unsure:

jcco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Colorado
Excellent! :)

Am I the only one left from our group of winners not to have received their prize yet? There was me, bellastarr, Count Boredom, You and Uncle.

No your not alone. I was in the very 1st. group called "early birds". Still waiting but I'm the PITA that has Innokin MIke sending it to me directly. Any other early birds still waiting?

It's simply amazing what Innokin is doing. I hope all of you win, ha.

Thanks to ECF & Innokin.

JC

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
Random.org is fair.... It's random, I'm just usually unlucky at random stuff :p (not sure how the 15 million contest falls, since we were posting some really random stuff :p)
I was partially joking since I've been really active on this thread, I've practically live here lol

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690

You gotta post some pics even you get a chance!!!!

Bandit83

Jul 30, 2015
slc utah
images-27.jpeg

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
For this giveaway, I've come to the conclusion that I'll have to use random.org. Every ECF user that enters will be allocated a place in a random.org drawing. Provided they haven't won already. That way it would make it fairer. All colours provided as answers will be tallied, for information regarding future Disrupter colours. Special colours or colours that are different like the colour changing finish, and the rainbow finish will also be side noted for the rest of the team.

I hope you guys think this is fair. :)

Perfect! Thank you all so much.. I know this contest is a lot of work for many.
For all of those behind the scenes.. Thank you. Please know your work is appreciated. .. I am not kissing booty.. I just imagine that all of this takes a lot of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread