Status
Not open for further replies.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Right now its Radioactive in my back up Reo while in a Fingerprint Classification training class for work.
d081c23d0ca171825302b58e99221272.jpg

Sent from my Commadore 64 using Tapatalk

wbbrn1952

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Pensacola, FL, USA
ACB - Kanger Sub ohm 0.5ohm coil - eleaf - Istick 50w at 20.5 w - got my Alliance rda and Mercury yesterday. Have to go to Mobile, AL tomorrow regarding Mom's estate - the are having a Vape Convention at the Mobile Convention Center starting today - hoping I have time to get by there tomorrow to check out some of the gear. I got some 40A batteries in yesterday going to make sure they are charged and I am going to put them in my IPV4S -120W to take over there.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Right now its Radioactive in my back up Reo while in a Fingerprint Classification training class for work.
d081c23d0ca171825302b58e99221272.jpg

I did not do it in the ballroom with the candlestick while vaping The Virus. :p

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I did not do it in the ballroom with the candlestick while vaping The Virus. [emoji14]
HAHAHAHA!!! I know. It was the lead pipe!

We need to talk... Im gonna need you to come in for a bit.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
I'm vaping Roundhouse with a born on date of 7/16/14 in a Reo/Odin combo with duals coming in at .65 ohm. This joose always saves the day for me when I've become joose bored.
Yay, Roundhouse!
There are but a few of us who cherish this masterpiece.
:)

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Rocking ACB in my Alliance RDA on my IPV4S - thanks Superman - first try at dripping - as I have neuropathy - my brother built my coils for me - great flavor - next up going to check out a Clapton coil.

How do you like that IPV4S? I'm trying to decide between that, and the Sigelei 150W TC...

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Rocking ACB in my Alliance RDA on my IPV4S - thanks Superman - first try at dripping - as I have neuropathy - my brother built my coils for me - great flavor - next up going to check out a Clapton coil.
Enjoy your new box! I've heard good reports about that one! :)
I use an iPV2S plus.
Don't like the 3 at all for several reasons.
Not really looking at the 4S for two reasons:
Don't use that kind of V and still using Kanthal, so the temp control feature doesn't serve me.
Not ruling anything out for the future, but I most often use GP Papses, so not expecting to buy a new reg box anytime soon.

I'm blissing on Wakonda right now.
Newish coil and fresh wick in/on my favorite rig: Paps Lux 2.5 topped with a Heron 1.5.
Used cotton for a long time. A few months ago, I decided to test rayon and have been using that exclusively - until today.
Burned my Heron coil to clean it and rewicked with Japanese organic cotton - what I was using prior to the rayon experiment.
Conclusions:
Have no idea if rayon gives more nic, or not.
Rayon wicks very well, but not enough better than cotton to make a difference to me.
Rayon collapses when saturated, while cotton expands. Not a big deal, but it matters.
Rayon may, or may not last longer, but since I rewick at every cleaning, that doesn't matter.
Most importantly, I'm enjoying the flavor from the Japanese organic more than with the rayon.
As the oracles of vaping teach, Taste is Subjective. So, this is just my, in this case, humble opinion.
Regardless,
Enjoy the h3ll out of what ya like on and in what you like!

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Da Bird. Yum. Have had it put away for a while for the sake of preservation.
Hey is there a FOTW this week? I haven't gotten an email in quite a while it seems.......
HumBird is a particular YUM for me!
Don't have much left, so I also use sparingly!

wbbrn1952

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Pensacola, FL, USA
How do you like that IPV4S? I'm trying to decide between that, and the Sigelei 150W TC...

Have only been using it since Saturday - I broke it out to rock the Alliance RDA - but as I am not able to build coils because of neuropathy - I had my youngest brother build me a couple of micro coils and I can say both the IPV4S and the Alliance are awesome - still figuring out all the ins and out of the IPV4S but seem well built and comfortable in my hand. Larger than the devices I have been using but not at all awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread