Ahlusion LLC Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanusic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Myrtle Beach
Wow I'm totally shocked. IMO no one does peach like Ahlusion! So juicy and authentic tasting, like when I was a kid and picked them from the neighbors tree. I've never found a better apple or pear from another vendor either. In fact I think the only fruit they have that disappoints me is cherry. But hey maybe I don't like cherry vapes. I don't like strawberry ones either but I can say without a doubt they have a great strawberry too.

Have you tried moonlight serenade?
The best strawberry and peach from them too! And, after a little steep time........awesome!!!!

nanusic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Myrtle Beach
I was a bit shocked at this too as I love both Strawberry Sunset and Moonlight Serenade are two of my favs and I think the peach is great in both.
One of my favs is SS.... can't get enough of this one! I have SO MANY flavors from this company that are so beautifully mastered, why bother with more expensive disappointments! :p

nanusic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Myrtle Beach
Oh I'm that way on several..I wished I could just place one BIG order all 60's..That would be some BIG $$$'s though..It would look something like this:
Rick's Request 6 x 60ml
Shipwreck 4 x 60ml
Moonlight Serenade 4 x 60ml
Deal Maker 2 x 60ml
Sahara Blend 4 x 60ml
Caramel Wild Wood 4 x 60ml
Vanilla Wild Wood 2 x 60ml
SVC 6 x 60ml
LVC 6 x 60ml
W&A Sarsaparilla 4 x 60ml
Mango Lassi 4 x 60ml
Papaya Lassi 4 x 60ml
Cafe Au Lait 8 x 60ml :lol:
Pineapple Cream (sweetened) 6 x 60ml
Lime Cream 6 x 60ml....ect,...I think that might do me for a few months. :D
SAHARA............?????? SEE, it is GOOD, ain't it?

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I finished my spreadsheet. Here's a link, in case it will be useful to anyone.

I moved the Aromatic and tobacco categories out and put them further down by themselves because a) they really are a different animal than the food-based flavors; b) they're 20% of the flavors so they made the top section very busy; and c) there's no way I'm ever going to order them.

I'm using a copy on Excel. I greyed out the flavors that I'll hate (coconut, hazelnut, etc.) and moved them down and I'm adding columns for the date I order each flavor and my opinions of them. (I'll fill out LisaL's chart when I have had a chance to really savor each.)

ETA: Okay. That was just supposed to be a link. I'll see if I can figure out how to do that.

https:// docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rsHgsxF6q8nl9f2w0X1laXpnAjGCCGKoFpsWhiGhOh8/edit#gid=0

There it is. Just take out the space after //

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
Thanks for the push, LisaR. :) I cannot tell you how many times my finger has lingered over the "add to cart" button on Kiwi Sea; perhaps NEXT time I order I finally will try it! (30ml sample size, right?;))

Do it, do it, do it! (See, told ya I can enable as well as anyone!) :thumbs:

I just realized that LisaR and EleanorR both have black cats as an avatar. Are you sisters?

Nope, and we've never met in person. But we have pretty similar tastes, too. @EleanorR , I'll bet we'd get along well in person, too! :)

I finished my spreadsheet. Here's a link, in case it will be useful to anyone.

I moved the Aromatic and tobacco categories out and put them further down by themselves because a) they really are a different animal than the food-based flavors; b) they're 20% of the flavors so they made the top section very busy; and c) there's no way I'm ever going to order them.

I'm using a copy on Excel. I greyed out the flavors that I'll hate (coconut, hazelnut, etc.) and moved them down and I'm adding columns for the date I order each flavor and my opinions of them. (I'll fill out LisaL's chart when I have had a chance to really savor each.)

ETA: Okay. That was just supposed to be a link. I'll see if I can figure out how to do that.

https:// docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rsHgsxF6q8nl9f2w0X1laXpnAjGCCGKoFpsWhiGhOh8/edit#gid=0

There it is. Just take out the space after //

Awesome, Poeia! See, I told you... We need your skills around here, too! :banana:

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I have never tasted tapioca. What is it like?

Tapioca is a very neutral flavor. It will taste like whatever other ingredients you mix into it. It is more a textural thing. In the case of Boba Tea, the sweetened condensed milk adds sweetness and creaminess to whatever tea you choose to make it with. The tapioca balls are just chewy/slippery and pretty much taste like the tea itself. Definitely a love it or hate it kind of beverage for most.

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
Tapioca is a very neutral flavor. It will taste like whatever other ingredients you mix into it. It is more a textural thing. In the case of Boba Tea, the sweetened condensed milk adds sweetness and creaminess to whatever tea you choose to make it with. The tapioca balls are just chewy/slippery and pretty much taste like the tea itself. Definitely a love it or hate it kind of beverage for most.
Thanks. I think I HAVE to try that Boba T-Coffee.
Is it wrong of me to confess that whenever I see your name, I think of Pepe Le Pew? He was my favorite Looney, because he was all about romance.

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Thanks. I think I HAVE to try that Boba T-Coffee.
Is it wrong of me to confess that whenever I see your name, I think of Pepe Le Pew? He was my favorite Looney, because he was all about romance.

Mais Non, Cheri! It iz not wrong at all. May I cohnfess zat whenever I see your name, PennyLynn, zat muzik suddenly jumps into my head?

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Hello! Somebody left the gate open. :D

4bbc980f-ff30-45ad-a5c2-ee335b6ec29e.gif

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have the Boba Tea Coconut and omg is it good!! My new favorite has become Peach White Tea. I'm not fond of the peach candy taste but I adore the white tea with the added touch of mint. It's so refreshing on these hot days!

I gotta get some Boba Tea Coconut!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I do love Calypso, but only for brief sessions. I get it UNsweetened. :)

Thanks for the push, LisaR. :) I cannot tell you how many times my finger has lingered over the "add to cart" button on Kiwi Sea; perhaps NEXT time I order I finally will try it! (30ml sample size, right?;))
30ml is the new 10ml as far as samples go El..For me anyway cause I'm still licking myself in the buttocks for ordering that 10mls of "Yin Yang",[emoji22]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
30ml is the new 10ml as far as samples go El..For me anyway cause I'm still licking myself in the buttocks for ordering that 10mls of "Yin Yang",[emoji22]

I'm just quoting this for uh... posteriority :lol::lol::lol:
Luv ya mah Brother.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN

^^ You're Licking yourself in the buttocks for ordering 10mls???
Hahahah. Ewwe :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread