• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Just did a 24g 4 wraps in my Zenith with some Titanium wire came out as 0.146ohms, but unlike the vids I saw where they reckon you have to reduce the temp by about 100°F I had to up it back up to 400°F to get a decent warmish vape: the build doesn't look much because the wire is annealed from SV and is very stiff to work with:
2015-07-31 20.02.23.jpg

Reactions: Brynglas

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Just been going through a few VaporShark juices that I picked up free at VapeJam, don't know if any of you like DG Black Grape Soda drink but Nurdz from VS tastes just like that. Apples Pie a La Mode is also nice (contains Cinnamon), Berry Crunch is a milk, cereal & berries, Pinky is Strawberry & Watermelon - still got 2 to try Peanut Butter Cup - milk choc & PnB and Candy Cane Menthol - will come back on those.

Reactions: Pictor

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
No I haven't, never really took a fancy to anything they offer

I bought my first Lemo 2 from there and they put a fivers credit on my account for being a new customer.Coupled with today,i had a tenner to spend.
So i got another pair of UD Ceramic tweezers.£1.98 posted.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I see Terry hasn't been back :laugh:
hope he hasn't blown his lappy up.
:laugh: All done and dusted Bob. Thanks for the links, and thanks to pipe for reassuring me. :) I really like it, dead easy to find files etc now, and nothing at all lost. :thumbs:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
:laugh: All done and dusted Bob. Thanks for the links, and thanks to pipe for reassuring me. :) I really like it, dead easy to find files etc now, and nothing at all lost. :thumbs:
Hahaha, Glad you got through it okay, must admit it is definitely better than 8.1, still not sure whether it will look as good on the desktop as Win 7 though, I've been so used to it now, I don't really want to change, even though I have a few problems now and again which means I have to do a reinstall every 6 to 9 months down to it crashing, which can take a day or two to get back up running with all my programs on.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Just been going through a few VaporShark juices that I picked up free at VapeJam, don't know if any of you like DG Black Grape Soda drink but Nurdz from VS tastes just like that. Apples Pie a La Mode is also nice (contains Cinnamon), Berry Crunch is a milk, cereal & berries, Pinky is Strawberry & Watermelon - still got 2 to try Peanut Butter Cup - milk choc & PnB and Candy Cane Menthol - will come back on those.

Update on the VS juices, Peanut Butter Cup - can't taste much of milk Choc or peanut butter, but that may be just me, Candy Cane Menthol went in the bin - miles too mentholly, nearly blew my head off :shock:, but the others I tried were all nice.

Don't think any of those appeal enough for me to try some.

I've been going through the Reign Drops I got:
Festival is favourite so far and does taste as it should, although a touch more maple could make it better (I can add a bit of that to use it).
Empress is quite nice ..nothing I can describe it by though, and to me, it's not like any French butter pastry patisserie item I ever had.
Throne is OK but not a lot of banana flavour in it ..has a slightly savoury taste. I'll be able to add something to it though.

Still have Feast and Merlin to try.
So far, although I can use them, I'll probably not buy them again.

Glad you got it done finally! Glad you like it too :)

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Hahaha, Glad you got through it okay, must admit it is definitely better than 8.1, still not sure whether it will look as good on the desktop as Win 7 though, I've been so used to it now, I don't really want to change, even though I have a few problems now and again which means I have to do a reinstall every 6 to 9 months down to it crashing, which can take a day or two to get back up running with all my programs on.
Yes, not any problems at all so far Bob :) seems nice clean and smooth to use. Has the control panel gone now ? replaced by settings ?

Reactions: e-pipeman

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Reactions: terry w

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
Update on the VS juices, Peanut Butter Cup - can't taste much of milk Choc or peanut butter, but that may be just me, Candy Cane Menthol went in the bin - miles too mentholly, nearly blew my head off :shock:, but the others I tried were all nice.

In the bin.
Just had a triple menthol with added eucalyptus in,One of my homebrews.Dont know why but I've gone menthol mad the last week or two.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Sorted Mate, same as the old way by right clicking on the start/windows button.:)

Another way to do it is to click the "All Apps" do-dah on the Start Menu. Scroll down to Windows System and open it. Here you'll see Control Panel (amongst other stuff). Right click on Control Panel and choose "Pin To Start". You can now drag the newly created oojum to wherever you like on the Start Menu.

If I'm not careful I'll be using the Start Menu like Win 7 all over again - which will be fun!

You can open Settings using Winkey+I, by the way.

If you want to pin Control Panel to the taskbar then just open it, right click the taskbar item and select "Pin To Taskbar".

The things I get into when I can't sleep... :)

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Another way to do it is to click the "All Apps" do-dah on the Start Menu. Scroll down to Windows System and open it. Here you'll see Control Panel (amongst other stuff). Right click on Control Panel and choose "Pin To Start". You can now drag the newly created oojum to wherever you like on the Start Menu.

If I'm not careful I'll be using the Start Menu like Win 7 all over again - which will be fun!

You can open Settings using Winkey+I, by the way.

If you want to pin Control Panel to the taskbar then just open it, right click the taskbar item and select "Pin To Taskbar".

The things I get into when I can't sleep... :)

Well, if it's full of Doo-dah's and oojums, I may just like it when the time comes :laugh:

The past hour of work has been hard going ..off to bed, perhaps half a page of my book, and sleep! ....hope you sleep soon :)

Reactions: e-pipeman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread