hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Wow that was fast Sir. I take it that you are liking it? I bought two of the subtank minis but still am not sure if I like them or not. At first I really liked the first one then after ordering a second one then I liked it less so both are sitting in a drawer right now.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 22, 2015
    West Virginia, USA
    Hi Katz... Bye Katz :)
    dog2_zpsax1rwzdp.jpg

Wow that was fast Sir. I take it that you are liking it? I bought two of the subtank minis but still am not sure if I like them or not. At first I really liked the first one then after ordering a second one then I liked it less so both are sitting in a drawer right now.

I haven't put it down yet. :) I wanted a lot of mah (2 Samsung 25r-2500 mah) so it's really easy to re charge with battery change. I haven't vaped over the 30 w I use on the .5 coils in my subtanks, and right now I'm vaping at 20 w with a 1.2 ohm coil. I love the Subtank Mini's, won one in a contest day before yesterday, the new white one that comes with the Subbox kit. I swap out flavors just by changing tanks. I was really surprised how fast it got here.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 22, 2015
    West Virginia, USA
    Very cool! If it goes another round I'm going to try for a Triton tank.

It goes until the end of August. With as many people who enjoy entering contests, especially easy ones... we could have a drawing every day or two between now and the end of NEXT month.

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 3, 2015
    4 and 1/2 days from China to my hand...
    That's some sweet gear,Sir. 4 1/2 days from China?! I had some VapeMail sent from the Marin,CA area on the 22nd..s'possed to get here last Fri..but took a lil detour to Las Vegas first...supposedly delivered Monday..but alas..no vape mail..not a happy kat .. will now have to be hunted down...:evil:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread