Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Mathematics can be fun. There is even a formula for figuring the energy of a toilet flush.
E = ρ e + ½ ρ ( u2 + v2 + w2 )

I can just imagine the guy who came up with it dancing around feeling so cool.

Sunday sunday sunday
Ultimate UFC Challenge Coilbuilder vs. Blisterpackers
:lol:

How many vapers does it take to screw in a coil? Five. One to screw it in and 4 cloud chasers to stand around saying how the vape is going to suck,

It's a burnt cartomizer filler.

Please don't remind me! The worst dry hit I ever had was when I grabbed the wrong mod by mistake and took a deep hit off of a dry carto. What I inhaled was smoke, not vaper and the coil even popped. I was crying and thought I'd drawn blood. My throat felt shredded. I gulped water as fast as I could and ate a whole tin of Altoids. I was still in pain the next day and could taste burnt melted whatever it's made of.

Last edited:

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Unless you are using an unregulated power supply the resistance really doesn't matter. I just unspool 6-8 inches of 28 gauge wire and wrap it the diameter and width I want. As long as it ends up between 0.7-2.2ohms it just works on modern VW devices.
...except you can't go that low on eGo type devices...
I know, you said "modern," but a lot of people still use 'em.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
:offtopic: small rant . . .

so you favor taking away our right to complain?

NOPE - Complaining is a basic right for everyone, the only exception - or better said caveat, to that would be those who constantly complain about Politicians and Political parties and never ever vote in any elections - even if they don't like any of the candidates they can always write-in a name or "There Is No One on the Ballot I Would Vote For" (which BTW I have done :facepalm: ) . . . Matter of fact, to take this even a step further, I would really like to see an option on ballots similar to "No ONE"/"NA" - Not applicable . . . Also - Instead of having Voting as a right, I without a doubt would like to see Voting become mandatory like paying taxes . . . Just "My" Opinion and :2c: even though no one asked for that much detail . . . ;)

small rant over . . . :rolleyes:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Please don't remind me! The worst dry hit I ever had was when I grabbed the wrong mod by mistake and took a deep hit off of a dry carto. What I inhaled was smoke, not vaper and the coil even popped. I was crying and thought I'd drawn blood. My throat felt shredded. I gulped water as fast as I could and ate a whole tin of Altoids. I was still in pain the next day and could taste burnt melted whatever it's made of.

So sorry... :lol:

Hello, Kitty! :)

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
:offtopic: small rant . . .

NOPE - Complaining is a basic right for everyone, the only exception - or better said caveat, to that would be those who constantly complain about Politicians and Political parties and never ever vote in any elections - even if they don't like any of the candidates they can always write-in a name or "There Is No One on the Ballot I Would Vote For" (which BTW I have done :facepalm: ) . . . Matter of fact, to take this even a step further, I would really like to see an option on ballots similar to "No ONE"/"NA" - Not applicable . . . Also - Instead of having Voting as a right, I without a doubt would like to see Voting become mandatory like paying taxes . . . Just "My" Opinion and :2c: even though no one asked for that much detail . . . ;)

small rant over . . . :rolleyes:
Uncle we have mandatory voting and it leads to even more apathy. IMO

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
It's simple and easy. Try it and you have all the help you need here. :) Your TC40w has enough sense to not fire an unsafe coil.

I didn't pull the trigger on that cart! :cool:

I do, however, have a Cool Fire IV, it's not TC, but it is 40 watts. It should have enough sense also, right?

And thanks to all of you for all of the great information. I'm taking notes from everyone's wonderful posts and know those that I can go to now for help when I actually buy the stuff and try it.

Reactions: anjelvape77

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

Normally - I would totally agree with Ya', however here in the USA there are so many people still trying to keep/stop people from Voting and - IMO - only to promote their own individual political agendas . . . It is disgusting to see this happen when so many people have died/murdered just for that basic right . . . :facepalm:

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
So sorry... :lol:

Hello, Kitty! :)

Hi back! I've missed you!

happy_paws_most_recent.gif

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
I wanna make another video... Any ideas?

(Keep it clean Robert and Uncle o_O)

How about the entire process from taking the tank apart through putting it all back together with the new coil. I think a lot of newbs like me could really use that video. And can you link your YouTube channel to your signature like you did the video. That would be awesome and probably cause many to visit your channel also!

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I didn't pull the trigger on that cart! :cool:

I do, however, have a Cool Fire IV, it's not TC, but it is 40 watts. It should have enough sense also, right?

And thanks to all of you for all of the great information. I'm taking notes from everyone's wonderful posts and know those that I can go to now for help when I actually buy the stuff and try it.
Innokin mods are pretty smart too. And not as temperamental as Ismoka stuff.:) Are you gonna try the GS Airs? Cheech's video shows how easy it is to rebuild them. :)
E-Cigarette Forum

Last edited:

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia

Sorry just to clarify. We have mandatory voting for enrolled voters. Now a days every 18yr is strongly, vigorously encouraged to enrol. us Oldies just were enrolled on our 18th birthday many moons ago.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I wanna make another video... Any ideas?

(Keep it clean Robert and Uncle o_O)

I have never seen a video on simple cleaning and maintenance of Tp battery posts and ego chargers. The other thing I don't see a lot of is basic hygiene when it comes to vaping gear.

People seem to throw their vaping gear into pockets and handbags without any thought but it still goes in your mouth and you hold it in your hands. You wash your hands.....do you clean your PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread