Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

David B

Jul 20, 2015
Pontotoc, MS.
This is David B., wanted to say thanks to everyone who give me advise on nickel coils. Especially (Texan, my friend). I have not mastered them by far, but with 28 gauge wire I have gotten a .15 build in a mutation X, and the flavor and juice consumption is astronomical. Could not have done it without your help and in put. This group and people in it are THE BEST. (THANKS). I will be in and out regular. Don't think I need anything other than the beginners group, unless I can be of help to anyone else. This is only my 4th post so I can't go any where else. And this seems to be far enough

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Not to worry. Everybody here is here to both teach and learn. I notice you are ranked as "full member" by now, however, so you can go anywhere on the board. Feel free to peruse all the various sections, there's tons and tons of useful data here. I think this is the best resource for vape info on the planet. ANd to be sure, no matter how little you feel you know, there's certain to be somebody out there who knows less, and you can help them if you are of a mind. I appreciate your kind words. Be sure we are not out of stock on free advice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread