Reactions: daleron

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Good Morning Lurkers:wub:
Hope everyone is having a great start to your weekend. We're visiting Reggie's mom for the day before she moves away for a new job tomorrow. She'll be in southern Georgia which is 8 hrs away so not sure when we'll see her again.

Anywho...have a good day everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good Morning Lurkers :)
    Its dh's day off and he wont sleep :(
    Good afternoon GG :wub:
    Knock him up side the head :sneaky: :laugh:
    Good Morning Lurkers:wub:
    Hope everyone is having a great start to your weekend. We're visiting Reggie's mom for the day before she moves away for a new job tomorrow. She'll be in southern Georgia which is 8 hrs away so not sure when we'll see her again.

Anywho...have a good day everyone!
    Good afternoon Chim girl :wub:

Oh! Reggie isn't going to like that one bit is he? Guess you can swing by and see GG next time you visit his mom :D
    Good morning lurkers :wub::wub::wub:
    Good afternoon Bobbi :wub:
    What'cha' been doing with your day? :?:

I was up at my normal time but got to feeling really drowsy so I laid down on the bed to read awhile ... course I fell right to sleep :facepalm: Then I woke up hungry ... in other words, nuthin' new :p

Reactions: balwin

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    Good morning Dale. Ok, it was til the clock just changed. :facepalm: Doing pretty good today, still have some clothes to fold on the couch. I did 10 loads yesterday playing catch up. :confused: Got all my dishes caught up too then had pizza and salad for supper on paper plates so only had a couple forks and a pan to clean up. :) Added a couple spoons and cereal bowls so that will only take a couple of minutes. Might just toss my sheets and blankets in with the clothes we wore yesterday and be all caught up and ahead! ;) Need to clean up my pvs from the trip and that's about all I have for today. After that I think I'll be a bum! :thumbs:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning Dale. Ok, it was til the clock just changed. :facepalm: Doing pretty good today, still have some clothes to fold on the couch. I did 10 loads yesterday playing catch up. :confused: Got all my dishes caught up too then had pizza and salad for supper on paper plates so only had a couple forks and a pan to clean up. :) Added a couple spoons and cereal bowls so that will only take a couple of minutes. Might just toss my sheets and blankets in with the clothes we wore yesterday and be all caught up and ahead! ;) Need to clean up my pvs from the trip and that's about all I have for today. After that I think I'll be a bum! :thumbs:
    :blink:

Oh Bobbi! I forgot you just came home from a long trip... all that built up laundry :ohmy: I hate that part :(

Reactions: balwin

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    Bedding is done and the bed is re-made, dishes are done and we had left over salad and pizza for dinner... may have tv dinners for supper. :oops: Most of the clothes are folded but the ones left at the couch are the girls, not going to put them away til I go through and sort off the ones that they have outgrown. Bonus, I packed up some of my winter coats so I have a bit more closet space now. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread