Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
thank you hon that's very kind of you. Once I get back to Alabama I actually may need to take you up on that-bringing my daughter on my latest trip has been wonderful but expensive and my adopted son has decided to make the switch now that he has a daughter of his own. Ill PM you after I talk to hubby about the whole situation
You know where to find me... Xoxoxox

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Time to wrap this one up, used random.org again this time getting a set of 3 numbers between 1 and 23 (number of posters in this thread not counting myself).

20, 4 and 10 were the results so this first one gets the Tootle Stealth Kit and the other two will get sumfin else ;) Counting down from the top of the list as it now stands

20 = rbeckys8
4 = Krisma
10 = lilblue

If you would each send me a PM with address information and for the two runner ups if you give me an idea of what you like to use day to day I will try to put together something just for you.
Wow thank you for the win........I am going to have to look and see what's available...........I am so excited....
Congrats to the other winners..........@rbecky8 and @Krisma

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you so much........this is the most beautiful tank I have....It matched perfectly.....Thank you again...
y1FxYs8qxSkBvx0KYnE6EGdPJBTyBPoQ_SzyLx9H6HA=w502-h708-no

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Thank you so much........this is the most beautiful tank I have....It matched perfectly.....Thank you again...
y1FxYs8qxSkBvx0KYnE6EGdPJBTyBPoQ_SzyLx9H6HA=w502-h708-no

That's beautiful. I am also excited.....I got shipping notification but we get to wait quite a while :( We are used to it though. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I was a bit slow in getting those out, so glad you like it. Does look very nice there. Krisma, yours was even a little later than the others because I had to run out before I got to the internationals that day.

Thanks Lilblue for posting the picture.

I was talking about shipping taking its time (not you guys silly.... :thumbs:) Australia post is not the speediest since they put in their new efficiencies. Have to luv upgrading to a worse system.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Kinda figured thats what you had meant but I was still letting you know we were a little slow getting the prizes out and yours was an additional day behind the others.

Bummer on your postal system upgrades, ours works pretty well most of the time. It actually surprises me how fast as package can go the nearly 3K miles coast to coast. Guess there is just plenty of air traffic to shove stuff into empty spaces most of the time but the logistics of keeping it all going is still impressive.

Reactions: Krisma
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread