Native Wick available at Nicoticket!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
I was sceptical. I had been using cotton bacon with decent success and I didn't think I had a compellingly reason to try something new... I was wrong. Thank you kinda for the feedback, glad someone is enjoying it as much as I am!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's good stuff Kent. Pure and clean. I'm loving it. Not a big fan of the synthetic cellucotton. No one seems to know what's in it. With the Native wick, it's 100% natural and pesticide free. Good enough for me to change from KGD! Thanks again for offering it!

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
I've watched some reviews of native wick and all the ones I seen had one thing in common great in drippers not so great in tanks so I might get some on my next order to see if it's that good in a dripper

I have it in my Subtank with the RBA base and in my Triton with the RTA kit. I like it in both. Great flavor and no weird taste. I guess it can be subjective.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I've watched some reviews of native wick and all the ones I seen had one thing in common great in drippers not so great in tanks so I might get some on my next order to see if it's that good in a dripper

This is interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Loaded some up in my RM2 on the REO...so far it is pretty nice...flavors seem to pop a bit more than the pads i was using
Seems like it would be the perfect wick for a REO. I already have the wick, just need to get myself a REO [emoji6]

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Seems like it would be the perfect wick for a REO. I already have the wick, just need to get myself a REO [emoji6]

Well, I could go on and on about how great a Reo Grand is, and could go on about how well they perform, but I won't. I'll just say this. After having a Reo Grand for a year now, I don't even look at other products. There's just no use. Robert O'Neil makes awesome products, and I'll be using a Reo for the rest of my vaping life!

If this video doesn't convince anyone to get a Reo Grand, ... nothing will.

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Well, I could go on and on about how great a Reo Grand is, and could go on about how well they perform, but I won't. I'll just say this. After having a Reo Grand for a year now, I don't even look at other products. There's just no use. Robert O'Neil makes awesome products, and I'll be using a Reo for the rest of my vaping life!

If this video doesn't convince anyone to get a Reo Grand, ... nothing will.

I've had countless REOs over the past 2 years and for some reason I got on this "regulated kick" so I sold of my REOs to get some DNA based devices. I gotta get another REO with an RM7. I guess I should start scouring the classifieds for one.

dsidab81

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2015
Got some native wick with the last shipment, even just the presentation i prefer to cotton pads or balls. The channels that look to run the length of it are nearly perfect for a 2.5mm id coil. It wicks like a champ and no flavor that i can perceive. Good addition to the lineup, Kent.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I've had countless REOs over the past 2 years and for some reason I got on this "regulated kick" so I sold of my REOs to get some DNA based devices. I gotta get another REO with an RM7. I guess I should start scouring the classifieds for one.

I am over mechanical mods of all kinds - I am mostly regulated now days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread