PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
yimbed.jpg

Goodnight and sweet dreams

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Just got off of the phone with my Dad concerning the method he's been using for their checking account...

Years back, I'd made a spreadsheet that worked the way he liked so their single account could be treated as three different ones ( one for Mom, Dad and a General account ). It was an overly complex one but it worked.

Tonight I found a real program that would simplify it by creating subaccounts under the main account... I showed it to him and explained how instead of needing to deal with 6 columns ( 3 different debit/credit columns ) at a time, this would allow him to just need to look at 2 but it'd be in 3 different account tabs and one main account to reconcile them under.

I guess I either talked to him too late in the evening... or something. He just didn't get it and it seemed harder to him somehow. I guess I need to really talk with my sister about it.. it's getting close to ( or past ) time for us to take chores of this type over. The hard part will be not hurting his feelings about it I suspect...

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Yimmie .... I'm afraid I was correct that there are over 200 updates past SP1 on Windows 7 now... but I found out the hard way.
l
My automated install routine failed and I didn't notice it until just now. Not knowing how many it had... I though t I'd look at the Windows Update to find out... looks like it didn't get much if any done... and there will be many more after this round since not even IE11 made it in ( which should have been one of the earlier ones completed ).

Looks like I have a longer night ahead than I'd planned...

Capture.JPG

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
Time to start looking for new 18650 batteries, the ones I have are at least six months old and get charged once or twice everyday.
I'm going through three a day now.
There has to be some really good ones out there by now.
I want to get the best ones I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread