Huge Giveaway! Innokin launch their DISRUPTER Device on ECF - 400 To Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Hello ECF.

You know what time it is, yeah quick fire question time.

The rules are simple one answer per user, users who post multiple answers will be disqualified. There'll be 10 winners, just like the previous quick fire draws. And the draw ends on Monday 3rd of August @ 17:00 EDT.

Alright, without further ado here's this rounds question:

"What colour Disrupter would you like us to release next?"

Please keep in mind this question is for the Disrupter only, and not for another colour variation of the InnokinCell. Current Disrupter colours include: Black, Silver & Gold.

Good luck ECF users!

Chameleon

Seriously, it would be cool to see one that changes colors in different light like the car pictured below.

chameleon.jpg

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I remember when I first saw the MVP 2.0 last summer, and I wanted it so bad! When I got one this past February (I think...if not the it was the last week of January) it was all I expected it to be and more. It is my favorite mod so far :)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
I would definitely like to see a Innocell in bright lime green. I know, not the question that was asked, but mine are non-entrys anyway!

Bringing back something similar to the sugar skulls on the Shine MVP edition, why not make the two parts somehow come together to make different images when put together. That would be really cool!!

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I would definitely like to see a Innocell in bright lime green. I know, not the question that was asked, but mine are non-entrys anyway!

Bringing back something similar to the sugar skulls on the Shine MVP edition, why not make the two parts somehow come together to make different images when put together. That would be really cool!!
Those designs on the MVP Shines were awesome!

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
I remember when I first saw the MVP 2.0 last summer, and I wanted it so bad! When I got one this past February (I think...if not the it was the last week of January) it was all I expected it to be and more. It is my favorite mod so far :)

That would be awesome

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon

Tempted to go with blue, but I think white would be more versatile in combination with the other existing InnoCell colors.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com

Like the inside-back-cover of the old Mad Magazines... ;)

Andria

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Here are some of Innokin colors that they use on other devices :)
Just in case some really want a mod in a certain color.
iTaste MVP3PRO Pink & Blue :)

2-1723711035.jpg

iTaste ARACHNID (Telescopic Mech) Red :)
3.jpg

iTaste MVP 2.0 Energy Edition Wood grain :)
mvp2_0_energy_edition.jpg

iTaste CLK SPORT (Basketball, Football US, & Football UK Soccer)
innokin%20clk%20sport.jpg

iTaste VV4 RainBow :) hard to find a good picture but find a video and you can see it shine.
authentic-innokin-itaste-vv4-m-variable-voltage-wattage-1000mah-rechargeable-battery-rainbow-36v-615w-battery-only.jpg

ashes to batteries

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2015
Hello ECF.

The rules are simple one answer per user, users who post multiple answers will be disqualified. There'll be 10 winners, just like the previous quick fire draws. And the draw ends on Monday 3rd of August @ 17:00 EDT.

Please keep in mind this question is for the Disrupter only, and not for another colour variation of the InnokinCell. Current Disrupter colours include: Black, Silver & Gold.

Good luck ECF users!

Mother of.pearl!

crystalluv545

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Staten Island NY
Hello ECF.

Good luck ECF users!
My favorites would be hot rose pink /Gold.
Because it would match my clothes and my jewelry

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Yay!!! The UPS guy just dropped off my Disrupter, and it's beautiful - silver and blue. I'll have to post a picture later - don't have any way to take one at the moment.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Sweeeet! I am so happy you finally got it! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Actually I'm kinda torn, between a Disruptor, or one of those etched Phiniac CF4s. Of course if I win a Disruptor, then my choice of what to *buy* gets much easier. :D But then I'd have to choose the color of etched CF4 to order... I need a vape, all these decisions... :facepalm:

:D
Andria
Those Phiniac CF 4s are amazing!!! I already have a CF4 but I sure would love one that I got to choose a design for! :)

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
Hello ECF.

Good luck ECF users!

I think White would look pretty slick and would go with any of the InnokinCell colours.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Another thing I look at in a website is how close they are to my house [emoji23] MVS not only has good prices but they in NY and I am in PA so I get my vape mail in 3 days from them.
I have ordered off them on a Monday morning and got my stuff on Wednesday :cool:
I do the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread