Ditto here, all of it.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
now going to go back under my rock until the mood passes
Hope you feel better soon hun, come in the h/o and we'll cheer you up! That goes for you too Mary, just saw yours!

lol Pepper, you're a mess, hope ya win

Are y'all home now legs

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Louisiana
Howdy Roto! there are a couple of us in the hangout if ya can come join us
Sign in - Google Accounts
I wish I could, but it's just about that time for my parts truck to get here. I have a ton of stuff going out tonight. I'm already whipped, and it's just day 2. I've got that damned tool room project to do, and my lazy counterpart hasn't lifted a FINGER to help me in spite of me telling him what needed to be done last week. I'm trying to keep my cool, but I'm just burnt right now.

Matt and Doree............all my best...........you're in my prayers.

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Louisiana
I finished in 15th place. Poor Pepper.:( But on the bright side of things, the beer has me in a happy place.:) And knowing, Deba Deba doo is thinking about me.:?: Hello, people... I mean, old people.:D

Look whippersnapper. I'm NOT old. I'm seasoned. :p

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
and my lazy counterpart hasn't lifted a FINGER to help me in spite of me telling him what needed to be done last week. I'm trying to keep my cool, but I'm just burnt right now.
dang honey, sure wish y'all could do something about him. couldn't everyone send up grievances or something?

sorry ya didn't win pepper, but hope ya had fun.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
We never said we wuz old. It's Older. Everybody is older than someone.

I don't think u want to mess with the Pepper, Nermal. lol You are playing the semantics game with the Pepper. Old is old.Please accept it and be happy. If you insist, the Pepper will play the game; but it is a losing proposition for u. AMI, I am coming with beer mug in hand.:D

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
I'm 71 years and can carry my own mug, thank you very much. And if you're interested, I can still outwork a man twice my age.

Pepper brings out the best in everyone.:D Stick with me, you old people, it'll only get better with the Pepper. I promise... just ask Deba Deba doo? Sorry, sweetie. Just habben fun.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread