How many bottles of e-juice do you go through a month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDK2010

Jul 29, 2015
California
I've been vaping a little over two months now and I'm just wondering how many bottles of e-juice members go through in a week/month.

I currently have an Aspire Atlantis sub ohm tank with 0.5 coils. It's been two weeks and I've gone through five 15ml bottles with 6mg nic. Is this average? Above avg? Below avg?

How many bottles of e-juice do you go through?

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    One's 'bottle total' will vary from person to person. There really is no average amount, hence no above or below. Personally, I don't vape more than 1.5 to 3 mls a day. Now that may be high for a few (maybe 3 or 4..) or low to others. I'm more half fast than even close to half average though.. ;)

Reactions: NDK2010

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!

jseah

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY, USA
    I've been vaping a little over two months now and I'm just wondering how many bottles of e-juice members go through in a week/month.

I currently have an Aspire Atlantis sub ohm tank with 0.5 coils. It's been two weeks and I've gone through five 15ml bottles with 6mg nic. Is this average? Above avg? Below avg?

How many bottles of e-juice do you go through?
    That sounds about average. I tend to chain vape throughout the day and I go through about 8 ml a day and I subohm using nickel coils on TC mods.

speedy_r6

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 25, 2015
    Illinois, US
    I go thru anywhere between 15ml and 30ml a day with my subtank mini. Normally it is around the 15 mark, but if I am fishing or something, I will basically be chain vaping all day and there have been days on the pond where I have gone through a 30ml bottle and then some.

Fortunately, I DIY the juice, so it is dirt cheap for me to make. I really don't care how much I go through. I mix it at roughly 3mg, so it isn't like I am getting a huge amount of nicotine. Most of the time, I just get enough to keep me from being all irritable.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 12, 2014
    Mpls/St.Paul, MN
    Thanks for the warm welcome! What e-juice brands do you recommend?
    I DIY but also do buy some pre-made juice.

I love Ahlusion for fruit/tea vapes. I also Love Omega Vapes Breeze (peach/cantaloupe blend), Cosmic Fogs Milk & Honey, Ripe Vapes Pear Almond & One Hit Wonders Muffin Man.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread