PLEASE HELP Perfumey Vapes and STEEPING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I ordered like 150mL of juices from vape Wild. I got some extra flavor shots in some of them. The baked goods and vanilla flavors are just smelling like nasty perfume. I even tried vaping them and it was totally gross. I have bought bakery flavors in the past from Madtown and MBV and had the same nasty problem, and even after steeping were gross. I want to like them SO much.
I have read so many good reviews about these juices and just don't understand.
I have read various different ways of steeping, keeping the lid off for 24 hours, not shaking them and squeezing the bottle, putting them in hot water, etc. PLEASE help with the best and fastest way to make these flavors taste normal! I don't want to have wasted all that time and money on them.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Hi. Sorry to hear that you are having a bad experience with your liquids.

For anything smelling prefume-y or chemically, the best thing to do is to to SHAKE them, then take the cap off. I usually recommend overnight (8-12 hours). Too long and there is risk of flavor loss. Re-cap, SHAKE and let sit for a week, shaking periodically. Then test again. Repeat if needed.

I never recommend speed steeping (hot water treatment), since too many people usually ruin their liquids that way.

I have had eliquid that came to me smelling and tasting like bad medicine, and the breathing/steeping method turns it around. And then there are times when nothing will save a liquid.

Best of luck.

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
As the others has said, extra flavor can mean a perfumery juice. You can try to salvage the current bottles by airing them out. I have had better luck with watering over flavored juices down. Wallmart sells VG, a kinda big bottle for 3ish bucks I think. A good example is milk man from Vaping Rabbit, Its quiet tasty but I prefer it 50\50 with VG base, other wise its overpowering.

On the plus side of watering it down, if you end up with juice that's somewhat okay, you can always use it for experimenting without using your prized juices. Also watering it down will lower the nicotine concentration.

Where is the best place to get unflavored nic juice? I got 3mg of nic in these and its way too light, I was thinking about ordering some 12mg nic unflavored juice 50/50 to dilute it some and maybe buy some flavorings to make my own. I was thinking MBV but It's across the country. And 7 dollars for 30mL. Where's the best place to buy it? I was wanting like 60mL maybe and some empty plastic bottles to buy also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread