Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Sorry if anyone has already started a discussion about this--I couldn't find it if there is one.

The first segment on his show today was about e-cigs. He interviewed two "experts", both women. One was a doctor, the other, I forgot what title she held, but...

I was livid!!!!!!! I'm very glad I didn't take my blood pressure after watching it; I probably would have shorted out the BP machine.

Then again, I went on to watch what I could catch of the rest of the show. About 45 minutes into the show, during a commercial break, there was a commercial for...wait for it...............

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Nicoderm CQ patches!!!!!!!!!!!

If Oz or his guests had recommended e-cigs, well, that would have been somewhat of a conflict of interests, now wouldn't it....!

The saddest part is that many people watch this thing (hosted by A DOCTOR) and shrink away from what might save their lives. Very, very sad.

Dr. Oz Grilled In Congress, Admits Weight Loss Products He Touts Don't Pass 'Scientific Muster' :facepalm:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

time-glbl-warming-v-ice-age.jpg

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
This is "Doctor Oz" for ya...
{VIDEO REMOVED}
It's a shame how easy the mass public is fooled by a TV personality claiming to have "magic beans,"....I've heard of magic beans before, and they kinda lead to mayhem. Some more Doctor Oz for ya:
{VIDEO REMOVED}
He's a cancer to the medical industry.

Last edited by a moderator:

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    TBH, I didn't read Gore's book on global warming, but I believe he put a chunk of the "blame" for it on SMOKERS. What an idiot. So anyway, there's one more reason to vape instead... lol

Al Gore is a typical big gvt criminal................ Some folks aren't aware of certain facts about Al because if they were then it just may make them angry............. Al Gore is making BILLIONS of dollars off of promoting fake "global warming" because he has lots of investments in the Companies that deal in carbon credits. Al Gore was the original man who started the theory of global warming just so he could make lots of money from his investments......... The easiest way to discover who in the Govt is corrupt is to simply follow the money trail and you will eventually discover who is behind corruption. He is promoting it to make money and it's as simple as that. He developed the fake theory to capitalize on it and he no more cares about global warming than I desire to get a tooth ache.

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 16, 2015
    NJ
    Al Gore is a typical big gvt criminal................ Some folks aren't aware of certain facts about Al because if they were then it just may make them angry............. Al Gore is making BILLIONS of dollars off of promoting fake "global warming" because he has lots of investments in the Companies that deal in carbon credits. Al Gore was the original man who started the theory of global warming just so he could make lots of money from his investments......... The easiest way to discover who in the Govt is corrupt is to simply follow the money trail and you will eventually discover who is behind corruption. He is promoting it to make money and it's as simple as that. He developed the fake theory to capitalize on it and he no more cares about global warming than I desire to get a tooth ache.
    It's a solid business model when you have the finances to back it. Yes Al Gore is corrupt & the theory of global warming is a flawed theory. However the earth does go through natural heating and cooling cycles, I mean look at the pre-Ice Age, Ice Age, and post. Granted huge carbon emissions aren't ideal, but the earth is going through its natural cycles with aid of emissions to speed the process up a bit.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    It's a solid business model when you have the finances to back it. Yes Al Gore is corrupt & the theory of global warming is a flawed theory. However the earth does go through natural heating and cooling cycles, I mean look at the pre-Ice Age, Ice Age, and post. Granted huge carbon emissions aren't ideal, but the earth is going through its natural cycles with aid of emissions to speed the process up a bit.

correct ............ I have studied the teachings of many scientists who are in opposition to "Al baby" and they say that the largest factor in warming (or cooling) of the earth is staring everyone right in the face and it is the largest object in the solar system. I am referring to the sun. Scientists (true scientists and not bought off scientists) have known for a long time that the sun is what has been responsible for all of the fluctuations and heating and cooling cycles. Science knows that heating and cooling cycles also occur on the other planets in our solar system. So, people have to ask how this can occur if there are no people there to cause carbon emission. It' simple, because that's not the cause of temp fluctuations on planets.......... Another thing that they are intentionally not teaching kids in schools now days is that it is natural to have atmospheric carbon otherwise we would be dead..... Trees expel carbon dioxide which in turn we breath in and it is natural and needed by our bodies otherwise we would die........... The proponents of global warming try to confuse people between the terms "carbon dioxide" and "carbon monoxide"........... Carbon monoxide is a toxin and unhealthy. Since a vast majority of the population is "asleep" then they don't know the difference between the two. The proponents are claiming that we are causing climate change by excessive carbon dioxide but the really funny thing is that it is natural in the air and no air breathing creature can live without it. The whole thing is a farce and a good business model to get a select few very rich. The SUN is what causes temp fluctuations.

KattMamma

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 10, 2015
    DFW Area, Texas
    Don't mean to derail the thread, but since Dr Oz is a quack, and Gore is a quack, it's not too far off track...

I know the global warming theory is flawed... but I believe the biggest flaw in it is where they try to place the blame for "climate change" - on ME AND YOU! Breathing/smoking/driving etc. is being blamed, while factories spewing toxins, governments experimenting on weather modification, etc. are exempted.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Don't mean to derail the thread, but since Dr Oz is a quack, and Gore is a quack, it's not too far off track...

I know the global warming theory is flawed... but I believe the biggest flaw in it is where they try to place the blame for "climate change" - on ME AND YOU! Breathing/smoking/driving etc. is being blamed, while factories spewing toxins, governments experimenting on weather modification, etc. are exempted.

That's a simple one to answer, and yes, your observations are true .............. It's all about CONTROL ...........whenever gvt's get large and corrupt the people have to be made to be under total control and also be made to be "unaware" through the use of propaganda and such (lies).... If the masses of people knew what the gvt was actually doing then they would revolt and get rid of the people in office (criminals)....so, they aren't about to let this happen through the use of putting out continued lies and half truths. But, I will not talk any more about politics in this thread as it is making the moderators "tense"

Last edited:
    Reactions: KattMamma

Big Me

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 24, 2014
    England
    correct ............ I have studied the teachings of many scientists who are in opposition to "Al baby" and they say that the largest factor in warming (or cooling) of the earth is staring everyone right in the face and it is the largest object in the solar system. I am referring to the sun. Scientists (true scientists and not bought off scientists) have known for a long time that the sun is what has been responsible for all of the fluctuations and heating and cooling cycles. Science knows that heating and cooling cycles also occur on the other planets in our solar system. So, people have to ask how this can occur if there are no people there to cause carbon emission. It' simple, because that's not the cause of temp fluctuations on planets.......... Another thing that they are intentionally not teaching kids in schools now days is that it is natural to have atmospheric carbon otherwise we would be dead..... Trees expel carbon dioxide which in turn we breath in and it is natural and needed by our bodies otherwise we would die........... The proponents of global warming try to confuse people between the terms "carbon dioxide" and "carbon monoxide"........... Carbon monoxide is a toxin and unhealthy. Since a vast majority of the population is "asleep" then they don't know the difference between the two. The proponents are claiming that we are causing climate change by excessive carbon dioxide but the really funny thing is that it is natural in the air and no air breathing creature can live without it. The whole thing is a farce and a good business model to get a select few very rich. The SUN is what causes temp fluctuations.
    Trees absorb carbon dioxide and produce oxygen through photosynthesis. The only time trees release carbon dioxide is when they are burnt.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread