How many bottles of e-juice do you go through a month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Reactions: YoursTruli

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    I've been vaping a little over two months now and I'm just wondering how many bottles of e-juice members go through in a week/month.

I currently have an Aspire Atlantis sub ohm tank with 0.5 coils. It's been two weeks and I've gone through five 15ml bottles with 6mg nic. Is this average? Above avg? Below avg?

How many bottles of e-juice do you go through?

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I go through ~5ml a day with a bit more used on weekends. I run two TC mods @ ~390-430F, direct to lung inhale.

Reactions: NDK2010

NDK2010

Jul 29, 2015
    California
    Hello and welcome to the forum!

I go through ~5ml a day with a bit more used on weekends. I run two TC mods @ ~390-430F, direct to lung inhale.

I just ordered my TC mod. Ipv4s and Ni200 coils for my Uwell Crown so that I can take full advantage of the TC. I'm pretty much a noob at vaping, and I have an idea how the TC mod works, but do u have any recommendations on taking full advantage of the TC?

NDK2010

Jul 29, 2015
    California
    As long as you understand that the term "organic" is meaningless in vaping. "Organic" flavorings may actually be harmful to your lungs.

No one talks organic? | Page 3 | E-Cigarette Forum

Just sayin'....;)

5 ml per day, more or less. Usually more. :)

Thanks. I read the forum you posted. The information I read was a good FYI. But it hasn't changed my mind on getting my hands on some bottles of Pure Organics. They use zero pg.

hanzo.esq

ECF Veteran
    Jul 2, 2013
    TX
    I've been vaping a little over two months now and I'm just wondering how many bottles of e-juice members go through in a week/month...
    I keep pretty good records of what I use. Assuming I'm not missing anything when I generate the report, my best guess is:
    1002 mls over the last 202 days averaging 4.9 mls/day.
    I generally use a carto tank, kayfun, and dripper running 8-15 watts.

Hanzo

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    I just ordered my TC mod. Ipv4s and Ni200 coils for my Uwell Crown so that I can take full advantage of the TC. I'm pretty much a noob at vaping, and I have an idea how the TC mod works, but do u have any recommendations on taking full advantage of the TC?

The only recommendation I would have is get yourself a RTA. Some of the OEM coils are hit/miss on quality and how useful they are. (and how long they last)

Don't stress over whatever temperature setting you end up using. The power/wattage/joules only controls how fast the mod can get the coil to the set point.

Most of the store bought NI coils have ohms in the 0.1-0.2 range so they can use up to 40W of power to get up to temperature, after the temperature set point is reached the mod will regulate the power in attempts to keep the coils at the set temperature.

I had an IPV4 in my hands earlier today but wanted to see how the new IPV3 felt before deciding on one of them or some other 2x18650 mod.

edyle

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 23, 2013
    Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
    I've been vaping a little over two months now and I'm just wondering how many bottles of e-juice members go through in a week/month.

I currently have an Aspire Atlantis sub ohm tank with 0.5 coils. It's been two weeks and I've gone through five 15ml bottles with 6mg nic. Is this average? Above avg? Below avg?

about 100 to 200 ml per month.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread