growler_beer.jpg

Reactions: hittman

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
We have about 4 more days and the special batch should be ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it done yet Is it done yet Is it done yet Is it done yet Is it done yet Is it done yet Is it done yet Is it done yet Is it done yet Is it done yet Is it done yet Is it done yet Is it done yet Is it done yet......
Well?

Knock knock?

Reactions: MsChris

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
When nothing but the best will do; the best turn to DVap's Select from Aroma ejuice.

DVap's Select for the finest in WTA.
Aroma, putting the Special in Very Special since..... unh..... well, since they started doin' so!

brown + nose = is it done yet?

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
When nothing but the best will do; the best turn to DVap's Select from Aroma ejuice.

DVap's Select for the finest in WTA.
Aroma, putting the Special in Very Special since..... unh..... well, since they started doin' so!

brown + nose = is it done yet?
THAT'S IT! You nailed it OTD. Aroma's about to get famous with this ad. (I'm only semi-kidding).

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Couldn't wait! Had to get me some of dat dvap special sauce on sale right now!! It's great seeing Dvap's sauce in stock most always now! ;)
Yep, I do love a sale. There's also going to be a "new" flavor of WTA that Jerry is working on. Word has it that it is from the same mix of tobacco that the P-51 batch was made from (very mild in flavor). The above comments were us "helping" Jerry come up with a name for it that would honor DVAP.
Stay tuned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread