Best Mech Sauce flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I received my first order from Mech Sauce yesterday. The shipment took 10 days to arrive after date of order. I transferred all of the liquids into blue cobalt bottles and ran them through my normal "speed steep" process in the ultrasonic cleaner. So far, I have tried 2 of the 6 bottles purchased.
Athena: Mech Sauce's description is pretty on point. This is a very sweet vape that closely resembles cotton candy. I don't really get the coconut flavor but it sure does taste like cotton candy. I'm undecided if I would purchase again simply because it is a very sweet juice. Definitely not an ADV for me, but a nice change of pace. If you like sweet and cotton candy, this is a good flavor.
Egyptian Alien: Yes, it is a waffle. I am not really tasting vanilla, but I do get a creamy, custard like taste on the exhale. I like this juice.
I still need to try Mech Sauce, Mech Milk, Lucky Arms, and Smurf Murder. I will post on this thread after I have the chance to try these flavors.

Reactions: Justwingingit

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Port Huron, MI, USA
Imo love strawberry vapes. Mech milk and empress milk are to die for. Strawberry aftermath is good too takes a good week to shine at least. Nutta witch is alright if u like dollar store peanut butter candy. Egyptian alien is OK giving that more time slowly getting better. Goat gravy is not bad but not my thing. Mech sauce is good took about a week to get to a point that I really started to dig it.

I just got 120's of mech milk and empress. Next order gonna get more 15ml samples and 120 or two of probably milk and empress wife and I are killing that stuff lol.

Sad cause I have like 500ml of vapewild. But just digging mech right now.

Reactions: Dee33

jnslprd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
LINY
empress milk
vampires lust
galaxy guts
Crust
goats gravy
mech milk

These were all pretty good, by $25 worth of 15ml bottles and you can sample a bunch. I'm sure there will be a few that you like, give them a good steep. None of the flavors were horrible but some were weak. Seems like good nic and not peppery or headachy.

Huehugh

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Mech milk baby! Delicious.. Already out of my 30ml.. Going to order a big big bottle.
For some reason I didn't care for empress milk... Just my tastes.
Been vaping the goat gravy today.. Not bad and I'm still trying to figure out the taste.. Kinda muddy and earthy. Anyone have any issue with names like goat gravy and jizmoglobin ect.... Every inhale I'm thinking of something gross.. I think ecig companies should not name tHings that people consume things like goat or jiz... Maybe it's just me but it hurts the experience.
Smurf murder smells really good.. Looking forward to it.
Antidote... Not my thing at all.
Mech suace... Not bad but nothing to rave about.
I'm glad I tried mech sauce company though... Everything I tried was night and day better than mount baker.. And cheaper too. I think you should order from mech sauce soon because they will probably raise their prices. For now it's my new favorite purveyor of e liquid. I'm going to try more like lucky arms and some I didn't buy.

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
I've been looking at them lately.
I don't see a sample pack (my eyes aren't what they used to be).
Do they offer one?
I have not seen a sample pack but the 15ml is only 2.50 and i bought a few handfuls first and have to say i love most. My new fav juice place. I am waiting on 2 more orders now,lol. I went back for 30mls 2 times in a week. My favs are the Mech sauce and Blue tenecal but really do like all of them so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread