GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #102 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
8/1
15 min

Brought back a few fresh mangos from the brother's place - it's one of the things they grow on their farm.

mango-tree2.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
proxy.php

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon(2).gif

Okay - Guess it is time to check out some of the other ECF neighborhoods . . .

Then stop procrastinating and get something actually done before the end of the day . . .

See You Later . . .

bone_wave_animation.gif

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
8/1/2015 (the one and only) #1
PIF to the next poster
Happy August First Tree Fam
:banana::rickroll::toast:..ok...a lil early for the hair of the dog Lite Beer :lol:
Still catching up as I noticed other things kept me occupied...and I 'm still working on my time management skills before I die..
Here's a Money Tree for all in need..
May you transform your Dreams into Reality
MoneyTree.jpg

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
8/1 #3

Tiggs - Texas rain in August; isn't that unusual?

I have friends coming to stay next weekend and another visiting tomorrow, so today is laundry and chore day.

:tumble:
8/1 - 2: Yes very unusual, but the whole year has been. We hit our yearly record in March and it has continued throughout the year. The flooding is great in the state, but good in that it has filled the lakes, streams, rivers and other areas that dried out completely during our five year drought. Planes, cars and towns were found in the lakes that dried up 100%. The rain is good, but I am not used to this humidity. It will pour one day then hit near 100 degrees, making it unbearable, then rain again; back to hot. Not normal in any sense of the word.

Reactions: liblue1

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
PIF to the next poster
8/1 #2
7/31 #4
I did receive vape mail today, but it was just a juice reorder. Still no movement with the package I've been waiting on for 2 weeks! :-x
I know RIGHT??! My Vape Mail did NOT get delivered to the PO Box :evil::-x It was a win...so I am pretty much having to throw myself on the mercy of the Vendor as I can't prove the USPS put it in the wrong box *sigh* It would have been better off PIF'd ..not a happy katz..and I was SO looking forward to vaping those :( Perhaps once I start rattling the cage, it will either surface ...or not...nothing more to be lost at this point.
Unicorn under ntree.jpg

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
PIF to next Poster
8/1 #3
7/31
This time it was one of my credit cards that got hit, so the $ was instantly refunded, but I've got to wait for a new card. I'm very glad that it was my credit card that got hit this time, I'd have died if I woke up to $300+ missing out of my checking acct.
I'm sad though because I was going to do some vape shopping this weekend, but now I just don't want to. I have a feeling after my husband finds out about this one, he's going to tell me no more ordering period.
It's enough to make me go back to "the good ole days" ...checks in the mail ..or call the vendor directly...If they still fumble their transaction security at that point..yeah...I'd write em a stinging lettter..or an email...and prob not wanna deal with them again :-x:evil: ....My Dad ran a small Mom and Pop shop all my growing up years...every so often someone would bounce a check on him....and that really hurt him, as the bank penalized HIM too for a bounced check back then....now the credit card companies just write it off....even today small business are the ones hurt by fraud..and the consumers who end up footing the bill for higher costs of theft and fraud.
Cherry Blossums 3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread