The Mad Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
The winners of this week's PIF contest have officially been notified! Check your inboxes! A huge Thank You to everyone who went out of their way to enter the contest this week to try and help someone else join the vaping world! I'm really glad to see so many entries!

Check back next week for another giveaway! Have a great weekend!

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
I have a stock question. I have been waiting a while now for the flat top battery adapters to come back in stock. Are they discontinued. :(
I'll check and get back to you. We make those in-house, and I'm guessing the mod guys have been preoccupied with making and designing mods lately. I'll see if I can have them make some more adapters.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
The winners of last week's PIF contest were DingerCPA and Bookworm! Congratulations!

And another huge thanks to Madvapes for the weekly contests and especially this generous PIF contest. My friend got hooked up with a great starter kit and 4 different 30ml bottles. It's an excellent opportunity to start a smoke free life!

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
This week's winner has been chosen! Check your inboxes! Thanks to everyone who posted this week; we had some really funny stuff. I think now we have at least hundreds of posts over several "Make Me Laugh" contests, which probably translate into many hours of lost work productivity! Way to go, everyone! :rickroll:

Be sure to check back next week for yet another contest! Thanks all, and have a great weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread