PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalluv545

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Staten Island NY
Just got off of the phone with my Dad concerning the method he's been using for their checking account...

Years back, I'd made a spreadsheet that worked the way he liked so their single account could be treated as three different ones ( one for Mom, Dad and a General account ). It was an overly complex one but it worked.

Tonight I found a real program that would simplify it by creating subaccounts under the main account... I showed it to him and explained how instead of needing to deal with 6 columns ( 3 different debit/credit columns ) at a time, this would allow him to just need to look at 2 but it'd be in 3 different account tabs and one main account to reconcile them under.

I guess I either talked to him too late in the evening... or something. He just didn't get it and it seemed harder to him somehow. I guess I need to really talk with my sister about it.. it's getting close to ( or past ) time for us to take chores of this type over. The hard part will be not hurting his feelings about it I suspect...
Something about this time in life sucks. Ugh'age!!!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

crystalluv545

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Staten Island NY
Yimmie .... I'm afraid I was correct that there are over 200 updates past SP1 on Windows 7 now... but I found out the hard way.
l
My automated install routine failed and I didn't notice it until just now. Not knowing how many it had... I though t I'd look at the Windows Update to find out... looks like it didn't get much if any done... and there will be many more after this round since not even IE11 made it in ( which should have been one of the earlier ones completed ).

Looks like I have a longer night ahead than I'd planned...

View attachment 476939
Wow...that's a lot of updates! !!
How long did it take to finish?

crystalluv545

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Staten Island NY
smileys-coffee-532684_zpscb4cecf1.gif
Hi Aggie -my fave monkey lady!! Miss u.. sorry I haven't been here..my son went to jail!! SMH!!! [emoji33] [emoji30] [emoji24]

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Good morning everyone :)

Time to start looking for new 18650 batteries, the ones I have are at least six months old and get charged once or twice everyday.

Max try here I just got some lg's there for like 6 bucks ea.
    Flashlights

oliverturtle

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 2, 2014
    Near the volcano
    No fishing this time. They do bite at my scabs when I am in the water though it is quite un-nerving. The scab nibbling produces lots of jumping around and cussing at the fish. Sometimes the fish had both my father-in-law and my self dancing around cussing.
    Saw bald eagles and large turtles, and lots of drunk naked people. I swear as soon as the sun goes down their clothes come off. I don't enjoy babysitting drunk naked people like I use to.

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    No fishing this time. They do bite at my scabs when I am in the water though it is quite un-nerving. The scab nibbling produces lots of jumping around and cussing at the fish. Sometimes the fish had both my father-in-law and my self dancing around cussing.
    Saw bald eagles and large turtles, and lots of drunk naked people. I swear as soon as the sun goes down their clothes come off. I don't enjoy babysitting drunk naked people like I use to.

I was agreeing with you at the drunk part... naked or not.. :D

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    Good morning Everyone... :)

... relatively speaking of course... :D

Humidity was at 100% when I got up... now just under 80% ... needs to drop a lot more before I consider going out to mow and perhaps do some weed wacking...

The updates I showed a screen grab of last night... didn't. They did download finally and I went onto bed expecting them to have installed by this morning. This morning it was still sitting on the "Preparing to install" screen. So I stopped that, restarted and did a handful of repair steps... now it's been sitting on the Checking for updates for the last hour ( I suspect MS's update servers are overloaded with Win10 updating )...

None the less... if this attempt at installing update fails... it indicates an underlying fault that happened during the initial install, or when installing drivers or some of the previous updates that had installed... Either way, it'll mean I need to just start over instead of trying to fix it further which could potentially leave a minor corruption in the new installation. Since this will be used for testing other clients systems and networks... I can't afford any corruptions that may cause a later misdiagnosis.

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 17, 2011
    Well I am going to be in and out today. I have lots of pick up to do in the yard and last night I spilled a huge cup of tea all over my loveseat ( and my darn keyboard dayumit) so I have to clean that.

ang in there RD...notice my capital h is not working.....lower case working fine upper case not so good. Gonna hit it with some alcohol I think....I flipped it over immediately when it got wet but its a lil sticky.

ere is wishing you all a lovely day and catch ya when the catchings good :)

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    Well I am going to be in and out today. I have lots of pick up to do in the yard and last night I spilled a huge cup of tea all over my loveseat ( and my darn keyboard dayumit) so I have to clean that.

ang in there RD...notice my capital h is not working.....lower case working fine upper case not so good. Gonna hit it with some alcohol I think....I flipped it over immediately when it got wet but its a lil sticky.

ere is wishing you all a lovely day and catch ya when the catchings good :)

Yimmie...

Remember to pull the battery first if it's a notebook/laptop... ( as if you'd forget )... :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread