• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I wasn't sure I'd buy the higher wattage iSticks when they came out, but seeing they take 18650 batteries, I'll get one - Just pre-ordered a silver one at FT:
$40.31 Authentic Eleaf iStick 100W Variable Voltage / Wattage APV Box Mod - 2*18650 / 5-100W / 2-10V / aluminum alloy / silver at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

• Huge power output: The 100W maximum power output will give you a powerful vaping experience.
  • Changeable 18650: With changeable 18650 cell structure, it will be safer and more convenient for users who like to carry spare cells.High-rate 18650 cells are recommended, for example, Sony US18650VTC4.
  • Added ventilation holes: The ventilation holes on both the front and back sides are specially designed for better heat dissipation.
  • Accurate reading of resistance: The reading of resistance is more accurate with the number down to the second decimal point.
  • Magnetic battery back cover: The back cover can automatically match well with the battery body under the traction of magnetic force.
  • Stainless steel threads and spring connector: As a member of iStick series battery, it retains stainless steel threads for strong wear resistance and spring connector for high adaptability.

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
I've been trying or re-visiting a few of late.
Red Astaire,Heisenberg,Snake oil.
Hesienberg was one of the first juices I tried it's nice but gets a bit sickly after a while.Attraction is a good un by Vamp vape.If you like RA you'll also like Black and Blue by T juice

Just found out one of the vape shops up town now stock Chefs vapour.Thats handy

Reactions: Brynglas

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
I got a 10ml bottle to try.
I find it a little too "perfumed" for my taste Marcus.
Will finish the bottle but don't think i'll be re-visiting.
A lot of Vampire vape juices are like that George

Here's a good deal 20% off its only one one order South Coast Vapes | The home of Nipple Juice
Just ordered 30ml Calicustard and 10ml of Darkcochachino

Reactions: Brynglas

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
I wasn't sure I'd buy the higher wattage iSticks when they came out, but seeing they take 18650 batteries, I'll get one - Just pre-ordered a silver one at FT:
$40.31 Authentic Eleaf iStick 100W Variable Voltage / Wattage APV Box Mod - 2*18650 / 5-100W / 2-10V / aluminum alloy / silver at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

• Huge power output: The 100W maximum power output will give you a powerful vaping experience.
  • Changeable 18650: With changeable 18650 cell structure, it will be safer and more convenient for users who like to carry spare cells.High-rate 18650 cells are recommended, for example, Sony US18650VTC4.
  • Added ventilation holes: The ventilation holes on both the front and back sides are specially designed for better heat dissipation.
  • Accurate reading of resistance: The reading of resistance is more accurate with the number down to the second decimal point.
  • Magnetic battery back cover: The back cover can automatically match well with the battery body under the traction of magnetic force.
  • Stainless steel threads and spring connector: As a member of iStick series battery, it retains stainless steel threads for strong wear resistance and spring connector for high adaptability.

Didn't see this earlier.I just ordered a silver one as well and chose the epacket delivery option.thanks for the link :):thumbs:
Also ordered one of these Eleaf iJust 2 Tank

Last edited:

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England

This is now on my putative shopping list. If one of my other isticks goes "phut" then I'll grab it. Thanks for pointing it out. Anyone know where you can get genuine batteries these days?

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Vapemail :
Bought from Greyhaze in their one day sale,ordered 11pm yesterday.

rsz_1dscf0001.jpg

Anyone know where you can get genuine batteries these days?

Ecolux shop on e-bay pipey.
Very trustworthy.

BATTERIES TABs TAGs TAGGED, OTHER ACCESORIES items in ECOLUXSHOP store on eBay!

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I see Terry hasn't been back :laugh:
hope he hasn't blown his lappy up.
Had a slight problem this morning Bob ! When i put my password in to log on, it took forever to give me a message like UDID not defined, or something like that, then the log in screen appeared again. I tried again and it let me in, weird or what ? Any idea what UDID is ? i am guessing the ID bit is identification.

Reactions: Pictor

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Had a slight problem this morning Bob ! When i put my password in to log on, it took forever to give me a message like UDID not defined, or something like that, then the log in screen appeared again. I tried again and it let me in, weird or what ? Any idea what UDID is ? i am guessing the ID bit is identification.
UDID is short for Unique Device Identifier.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Didn't see this earlier.I just ordered a silver one as well and chose the epacket delivery option.thanks for the link :):thumbs:
Also ordered one of these Eleaf iJust 2 Tank
I'm liking the ones with replaceable batteries now - will find them easier to store if 'darker days' come! ;)
I think I'll stick with tanks that can use a 1.2,1.5 or 1.8ohm coil - I found the .5 ones too hot for the way I use them.

This is now on my putative shopping list. If one of my other isticks goes "phut" then I'll grab it. Thanks for pointing it out. Anyone know where you can get genuine batteries these days?
I've got a set of these on the way: $19.22 Authentic Samsung INR18650-25R 3.6V 2500mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries (4-Pack) - 35A peak discharge / 22A continuous discharge at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I got mail today: Assorted coils from FT.

Also, I noticed I had just over 10 rebate points! Sent them a message asking for the 10to be converted to a certificate and got the link for it through within minutes! Wasn't expecting that so soon, especially on Saturday. That'll mean a free pack of OCC coils! :)

And, had a calm spell with Doughnut and this:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I used to love listening to them Trish, brilliant band :thumb:
I still do ...absolutely brilliant! My Dire Straits album is probably the most played.
Oh and that reminds me of a new thread i am about to start. Just for a bit of music Knowledge fun.
Go on then :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread