Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electricnut

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
East Central Ohio
I've had Win 10 on my 8.1 laptop for couple months or so because I joined the insider program. I like it a lot. It works seemingly without any bugs. I don't like the Edge browser though because I can't get any extensions yet. Maybe they will come soon. Cortana is neat to just talk and automatically get results for searches, directions, appointment reminders, etc.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Say! Is it anybody's birthday today? Possibly someone who is grateful, by nature? :thumb:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEE! :D

Thank you good Sir !!!

WHARF, BUDDY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

grateful2.JPG

Thanks Fiverr... the cake was deelish :)

Morning Ikenville :)

Happy Birthday Nick!!!

Thanks Sweetie !!!

I was tempted to break out ALL of my Garcia ties (I've to a ton), and try to tie them around my neck and take a picture for Wharf. But I didn't want to ruin his birthday breakfast.

I hate ties, but if you've GOT to wear one (as I do), Garcia is the ONLY way to fly. They ROCK.

I DO have one non Jerry tie. I forgot to bring a tie on a business trip and had to buy a tie at the hotel.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I've had Win 10 on my 8.1 laptop for couple months or so because I joined the insider program. I like it a lot. It works seemingly without any bugs. I don't like the Edge browser though because I can't get any extensions yet. Maybe they will come soon. Cortana is neat to just talk and automatically get results for searches, directions, appointment reminders, etc.
EL nice to see you again. So you didn't have any internet connection issues? I've read many are having that issue as I did too. I'm using Chrome instead of that edge browser.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Morning Ikenville :)

J, I know you probably already tried this, but did you look to see if there is a newer driver for your nic card in the computer that's not playing well?

Hi EL!
Ya I did that. That one has always had connection issues but they just got worse. It's on an Ethernet cable that is split off of this one. I need to get a range extender and use wireless on it but I just don't use it that much so I forget.

EL I agree it is a lot like 7 and 7 was my fave so I'm kinda liking 10.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I have a wifi router coming off the modem, my desktop is cabled into the router...wifi for my tablet and the downstairs computer. My tablet is not running windows, and the downstairs computer is the ex's problem to deal with when he gets released in a couple of months.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I have a wifi router coming off the modem, my desktop is cabled into the router...wifi for my tablet and the downstairs computer. My tablet is not running windows, and the downstairs computer is the ex's problem to deal with when he gets released in a couple of months.

Good luck with that Bo. I pray all goes well for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread