Looking for juice that doesn't taste like food

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaide

Dec 7, 2014
Florida
I'm after something that does not taste like food, menthol or tobacco. I remember seeing some eliquid online that had some bizarre descriptions that made it seem like the flavor profile couldn't be described in terms of food flavors/tobacco or even combinations. The entire line of juices was like that. I can't remember where I saw it though...

phaide

Dec 7, 2014
Florida
Does not matter heat it's called it will likely still fall into one of the prime categories.
Tobaccos
Fruits
Drinks
Deserts
Coffees

Never understood why Drinks and coffees are different categories.
I'm inclined to agree with you based on all the searching I've done. I've checked out tons of premium ejuice brands and I can't find a single juice whose flavor profile can't be described as a mix of tobacco/food products. But maybe someone else has come across something like what I seek.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Taking away tobacco , food , drinks , spices , whats left ?

Unflavored. And things like violet, etc. which we can call flower essences?

The OP may be well served by vaping unflavored, with perhaps a drop of menthol, mint or even cotton candy/ethal maltol or a fruit to give it a little more "taste".

Unflavored tastes very similar to a cigarette to many people.

phaide

Dec 7, 2014
Florida
Unflavored. And things like violet, etc. which we can call flower essences?

The OP may be well served by vaping unflavored, with perhaps a drop of menthol, mint or even cotton candy/ethal maltol or a fruit to give it a little more "taste".

Unflavored tastes very similar to a cigarette to many people.
Floral eh? Sounds interesting. May have to explore that a bit.

Reactions: Racehorse

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Thats right some stores have floral flavours.
Still probably a food or spice.
Floral flavors like rose, jasmine, hibiscus, violet are still used in food preparation. If the OP wants to exclude every flavor that tastes like food or tobacco, that doesn't leave you with anything. Even unflavored some say tastes like a light cigarette. So wouldn't that still be considered a tobacco flavor?

Reactions: Wolfenstark

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I'm after something that does not taste like food, menthol or tobacco. I remember seeing some eliquid online that had some bizarre descriptions that made it seem like the flavor profile couldn't be described in terms of food flavors/tobacco or even combinations. The entire line of juices was like that. I can't remember where I saw it though...

i'm reminded of the 'artist' collection..
by njoy.... I think

Reactions: phaide

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014

The bizarre description sounds sort of like Fuzion Vapor, but at their base are all exactly what you describe not wanting.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Does not matter heat it's called it will likely still fall into one of the prime categories.
Tobaccos
Fruits
Drinks
Deserts
Coffees

Never understood why Drinks and coffees are different categories.

there's spices

like cinnamon,
and clove.

and drinks is an interesting one, because drinks could be anything with no resemblance to typical foods/fruits.

I've vaping a 'redbull' flavour and liking it.

Reactions: HauntedMyst

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
"
Dragon Scape
Indian Spice
Asian Tea
Belgian Café
English Custard
A truly unique flavor expression, Dragonscape is at once transcendent and surprisingly sessionable. Earthy and smooth, it hints at an exotic blend of Indian spices and Asian teas within a creamy custard of Belgian café and Madagascar vanilla.
Randy of P.O.E.T
A true craftsman at heart, Randy is in constant pursuit of excellent tastes – breaking all the rules to exquisitely recreate transportive moments of place and time.
The retail price for a 30mL bottle of Dragonscape is $23.
Dragonscape is comprised of 70% VG / 30% PG.
Artist Collection liquids are available in 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 12mg, and 18mg nicotine levels.
"
Dragonscape by Randy of P.O.E.T | Artist Collection | NJOY

Reactions: phaide

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
I can't identify what Nicoticket Radioactive tastes like. Its very unique.

And so is Virus, and different flavors come forward all day so it always tastes different.

You might like those.

Radio is sassafrass mixed with whatever else is in the secret formula. Very good liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread