Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yes, Pingster, he is the one and only (and pretty darn infamous!).

Si. Even inside the Provape family, Ping. I'm surprised you don't send him a Christmas/Holiday/Channukah/Kwanza/Festivus card.

I'm sure I offended someone by omission, but not the point.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Si. Even inside the Provape family, Ping. I'm surprised you don't send him a Christmas/Holiday/Channukah/Kwanza/Festivus card.

Perhaps a simple thank you card would be best and prolly most appreciated.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Welp, I'll be. I'm sooooooooooooo offended. Not by your lack of hollerday cards, but by your lack of explaining your OooopSie.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Perhaps a simple thank you card would be best and prolly most appreciated.

Then there's that...

Welp, I'll be. I'm sooooooooooooo offended. Not by your lack of hollerday cards, but by your lack of explaining your OooopSie.

Wait. YOU are confused by ME making an "Ooops"? Well then, are ya really now? o_O

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm confused.

R

*via Tapatalk

I thought maybe he backed out of the Islanders contract because he thought Brooklyn as actually Staten Island. But Brooklyn is NOT where the garbage gets dumped, so I don't understand why he wouldn't want to come.

Maybe he IS from a wealthy family.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm not sure there was a contract. And, although he's a free agent, but restricted, Dinamo Riga has rights on him.

R

*via Tapatalk

No he was on the sabers and signed by the islanders. Right?

It sounds like we have an extradition battle looming.

Like Cecil the Lion's dentist.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Yep it's pretty bad, actually... and I have more than my share of fanbois that will go into battle defending me... even when I'm wrong.

But the thing I think is exponentially worse, is when somebody decides they are haters towards a company, product or personality in the industry and they go out of their way to bash and spread hate. This takes SO much energy and I just don't get it. The most recent hate towards a particular juice maker (won't say the name but it rhymes with "jive prawns") with a trial being held in the court of public opinion is absolutely troubling.

The internet has given a lot of people a voice, which I feel is a great thing... unfortunately, not everybody has learned to wield that power responsibly.
Well, I'm sure you've seen your share of the ugliness given your position at House of Hybrids. No company can be all things to all people and they couldn't if they wanted to. It's one thing to be enthused about the products you like. It's another thing to think somehow your opinion matters more than others. There are lots of people very skilled in finding problems but far many less who can solve problems. Keep up the good work and don't let them get you down. In the end, companies like 5P, PV, and HoH have contributed far too much to the vape experience for some know-it-alls to ever take them down.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
R is right he went back home. Anyone interested in hunting a dentist? Lure him out of his hideaway?

If it wasn't for Kristaps, he could hide out at MSG, during any Knicks game. NOBODY goes THERE anymore.

But the Latvian kid screwed up THAT plan. Now there will be people there.

Where's he hiding, Ping? C'mon - you can tell us. And I'll be he wasn't even smart enough to invest in a P3 Stealth either, was he?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Latvia is a beautiful country, as are the ladies. While Riga is no Prague, it trumps NY/NJ any day. They even have a yearly blonde festival. Enough said...

How can you SAY such a thing? The smell wafting up from the Subway grates, on a "warm" August afternoon, is something that can be experienced ONLY in New York City. :closedeyes:

Sacrilege.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
And WHAT does a yearly blondes festival have over Joey Chestnuts eating 89 hot dogs anyway? I mean, it's JOEY CHESTNUTS!

And let us know forget the Mermaid Parade. Or, come to think of it, let us PLEASE forget the Mermaid Parade.

That which has been seen can never be unseen. :censored::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread