Status
Not open for further replies.

NancyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
AZ/USA
www.davidshome.com
On the website I am not sure, because I always use tapatalk. On tapatalk I just hit the back button and the option to cancel comes up.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Well, I certainly looked around quite a bit to do anything to cancel the reply - didn't find anything on ECF website while online using our desktop computer... but thanks! lol

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Dear USPS,
When you mark my packages as "out for delivery", and then your addict-driver fails to deliver them, and marks as attempted delivery, unable to deliver, notice left, as I watch her drive past at 30mph without even slowing down... understand when I call your CS number (and wait on hold for 18 minutes) that I am not MAKING IT UP when I say there was no notice left.

Thank you,
Your #1 ...... off hostage

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
I so want to try that, but my son and I are the only ones who will eat deer meat, my wife doesn't like it. She haf bad meat one time and wont touch it now
I have a friend like that. We thought he was kidding about how bad he hated it and made deer burgers one day and didn't tell him it was venison. He ate one and said it was good, then somebody told him it was deer. Living room to bathroom in 2.5 seconds flat, violently. Subconsciously he couldn't handle it.
Shoulders are best to make BBQ out of. Cook em real slow, if you use coke, you can actually drain off the coke from the night before and add a fresh can when ya cook it, it will tenderize even more while cooking. Works on goat too.
....:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I gotta try that.
I am so glad I fixed lunch before sitting down to read this thread. I would've been starving. :lol:
Me too! That's why we're doing it I think.

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Dear USPS,
When you mark my packages as "out for delivery", and then your addict-driver fails to deliver them, and marks as attempted delivery, unable to deliver, notice left, as I watch her drive past at 30mph without even slowing down... understand when I call your CS number (and wait on hold for 18 minutes) that I am not MAKING IT UP when I say there was no notice left.

Thank you,
Your #1 ...... off hostage
I remember you talking about that before. Get a video of her doing that and the falling of the driveway thing. I bet you'll get free shipping for life!

My big issue is always the black holes of sorting centers "losing" stuff for days at a time.

Last edited:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
If you have a video of her doing the dash and forget or acting drugged, that's indisputable proof of wrong conduct. Especially if they still don't want to do anything and it ends up on YouTube... :evil::shock:

And yes, I'm a vindictive revengeful female dog.
I'm thinking maybe Monday I should drag a lawn chair and a shade umbrella out to the driveway, with my vape and a coller of cold drinks and my camera and just wait for her....lmaoooooo

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
I have a friend like that. We thought he was kidding about how bad he hated it and made deer burgers one day and didn't tell him it was venison. He ate one and said it was good, then somebody told him it was deer. Living room to bathroom in 2.5 seconds flat, violently. Subconsciously he couldn't handle it.

My little sister was over for dinner one night with me and the ex (he was a hunter) and I'd made venison stew. She refused to even consider eating "Bambi," so when she asked if there was deer in there, I said no, it was beef. She ate a big plateful and said how good it was... I never did tell her. It would have destroyed our relationship, but by God, I wasn't about to make her a separate, special dinner just because she didn't want to eat Bambi. :rolleyes: If it was an allergic or religious thing, that would be different, but it wasn't.

My big issue is always the black holes of sorting centers "losing" stuff for days at a time.

We've been having that happen a lot here, too, lately. For some reason, stuff gets sent clear across North Dakota (our "sorting center" is in Bismarck - south central ND) to Fargo, way over on the eastern border, then it comes BACK to Bismarck, then down to our local post office, but it's at least a one day delay when that happens, and two if they don't notice it's in the wrong place soon enough. We were supposed to get a package today, and the tracking said it arrived in Fargo (WRONG CITY, stoopid Post Office people! :mad:) at 4:27 am, and then was scanned right back out at 4:34 am. So it was there for a whole seven minutes. Gaaaahhhh! I was hoping it would make it back to Bismarck in time, but I guess it didn't, so it didn't show up today.

Does anyone remember when Priority Mail meant two days? I do.

~Lannie

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
My family in the Philippines keeps asking when we are coming to visit. I wish it wasn't such an expensive trip. :shock: Would get to eat so much good food. :D

Tell them when they pay for it?

Redrebel...I have a great mail story for you!!

I was 19 and our daughter was about a year old.. I moved to Tacoma because my hubby was stationed at Ft Lewis.
This was long before anyone had home computers or cell phones and regular phones cost a fortune to make long distance calls. (remember those days?)
We had this little tiny up stairs one bedroom apt.
I stalked the mailman!! Just waiting for letters from my friends in Florida.
I knew no one in Tacoma and almost all of my neighbors were creepy.
One day, Like usual I hear the mail being delivered so I go down to grab it. I was always nice to the mail man and said "thank you".
I go back up to my apt. and a minute or two later there was a knock on my door.. I open it and the mailman hands me an envelope saying he forgot to put that in the mail box.. Idid not even notice that it had no stamp etc.
So I open the letter and it was a pervy disgusting note from the mailman.
All of his sick ideas of what he wanted to do.
I did call the post office and report this.. And investigators did come over to take a statement.
Stupid me being young handed them the letter (without even thinking of making a copy)
They even said it was not his first offense.
They moved him to another route. And that was the end of that.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
For us idjits that live in the middle of nowhere where there IS no cell service, regular phones STILL cost a fortune to make long distance calls. And yet all my friends and family with cell phones and free long distance expect ME to call THEM. NOT. I think they just can't comprehend that there is still one place on the planet where cell phones don't exist...

~Lannie

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
For us idjits that live in the middle of nowhere where there IS no cell service, regular phones STILL cost a fortune to make long distance calls. And yet all my friends and family with cell phones and free long distance expect ME to call THEM. NOT. I think they just can't comprehend that there is still one place on the planet where cell phones don't exist...

~Lannie

Your not an idjit for living somewhere quiet..
I am surprised that long distance still costs a lot. What about a long distance card to make such calls?

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Tell them when they pay for it?

Redrebel...I have a great mail story for you!!

I was 19 and our daughter was about a year old.. I moved to Tacoma because my hubby was stationed at Ft Lewis.
This was long before anyone had home computers or cell phones and regular phones cost a fortune to make long distance calls. (remember those days?)
We had this little tiny up stairs one bedroom apt.
I stalked the mailman!! Just waiting for letters from my friends in Florida.
I knew no one in Tacoma and almost all of my neighbors were creepy.
One day, Like usual I hear the mail being delivered so I go down to grab it. I was always nice to the mail man and said "thank you".
I go back up to my apt. and a minute or two later there was a knock on my door.. I open it and the mailman hands me an envelope saying he forgot to put that in the mail box.. Idid not even notice that it had no stamp etc.
So I open the letter and it was a pervy disgusting note from the mailman.
All of his sick ideas of what he wanted to do.
I did call the post office and report this.. And investigators did come over to take a statement.
Stupid me being young handed them the letter (without even thinking of making a copy)
They even said it was not his first offense.
They moved him to another route. And that was the end of that.
Ugh!!!! Thats so gross! Of course they don't FIRE them, just move them somewhere else!im so thoroughly disgusted by what passes as customer service these days.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

~Lannie
There are days...that I miss places like that!

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Your not an idjit for living somewhere quiet..
I am surprised that long distance still costs a lot. What about a long distance card to make such calls?

We did have one of those for a while. I'd forgotten about that. I got so frustrated having to pull the dang card out and enter all those flipping strings of numbers, though... When we lived in Oregon, there were services that you could use that you just dialed an 800 number, then 1 plus area code plus number, and THAT was easy enough. We had one for 3 cents a minute there. But South Dakota is a very poor state, and they won't allow those services here because it takes business away from their overpriced long distance service. It's "ONLY 14 CENTS A MINUTE!" I used to be able to call overseas for not much more than that! LOL!

We actually get a small amount of free long distance with our regular phone service (which is VERY expensive - that 14 cents a minute is built in there somewhere), because we're "rural." We'd pay for it if we used it or not, and if we don't, it just disappears. Most of that is used up calling town (stores, doctor's office, vet, etc.). I don't like to use it up calling a family member for a chat, in case I need it for something important.

~Lannie

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
There are days...that I miss places like that!

Right now it's not so quiet. ;) Sturgis Week starts tomorrow, and herds of Harleys have been bombing by here for the last week. Another week and they'll all pass by going the other way! LOL!

~Lannie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread