• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
He is a bit OTT full on! (read between the lines for true description) ..not my favourite person.
When I was still at school, my hair was quite red ..not as bright as his, but red enough for me to be tormented with unkind name calling such as 'ginger' and 'carrots' ...hated it, and it made my days at school a misery until I coloured it dark sable in 5th form - spent the rest of my life not having red hair!

I was very much more red when i was younger,seemed to darken thru' my teens.Still shows in strong sunlight 'tho.

Reactions: Bobw1951

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
They obviously didn't airlift him to hospital, I would have heard the chopper - sounds like the plane bore the brunt of that one.
He did go to hospital, but probably by road.

Big Sis made sure i was educated to the Beatles as i grew up 'thru the sixties.
Our sons have always played our Beatles music, and the younger plays the guitar and often plays Beatles music.
I remember trudging to school with us all singing 'She Loves You' :)

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Big Sis used to work on Woolies record department.Seems she used to come home with a different record with half an apple in the middle every week.
I've still got the double blue album and probably play it every couple of months.
We used to go over to town(Liverpool)most weekends,i've walked up and down Penny Lane many times(we used to live on the Wirral back then)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Trouble is I got to get up to make sure the missus is awake and downstairs before the home help arrives, she can sleep right through an hour of the radio alarm on full blast - lazy moo :laugh:
I can sleep through a lot if deep asleep ...not however a tribe of white clothed chaps banging drums at 6.55am!!! ....still cross about that!

I was very much more red when i was younger,seemed to darken thru' my teens.Still shows in strong sunlight 'tho.
Yes, strong light still brings it out a little! I used to have ash blonde highlights, and always had to tell them to use peroxide with the colour or it wouldn't lighten ...one young clever clogs sneered at me and proceeded to mix as she thought fit ...upshot was I had to be bundled in a car by the salon manager and driven some miles to a late night opening salon when I emerged with orange highlights! No, I never did go back there again!

Our eldest had fairly red hair when young, and he hated the name calling too. Kids really are unkind at times!
Thing is, when you have some red tones, you don't go grey as fast! ;)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Big Sis used to work on Woolies record department.Seems she used to come home with a different record with half an apple in the middle every week.
I've still got the double blue album and probably play it every couple of months.
We used to go over to town(Liverpool)most weekends,i've walked up and down Penny Lane many times(we used to live on the Wirral back then)
Hah! All my records from the 60's had 'Parlophone' on the label :laugh:
Woolies on a Saturday! Sweets, listening to records, Miners chalky lipsticks .....wonderful! :)

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Reactions: Bobw1951

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
@Brynglas, what's the batteries you have as spares? I've just started renewing mine and could do with about half a dozen, don't mind coughing up for them, not asking for freebies. PM me when you have time.

There's a pic of them Dave.Stick whats printed on the battery into Google and it comes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread