Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
The 'grommet' they're talking about looks like a little rubber plug at the very bottom of the coil itself,

:)

Rubber vs silicone.

Grommet-comparison.jpg

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Im so slow at times, didn't release KD started the thread, haha, well today I become one again, out came my nautilus Mini, fresh coil, dam, I forgot how good the flavour was, been tootling at my pc for most of the night on some peach and pineapple new york cheesecake I made..

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Im so slow at times, didn't release KD started the thread, haha, well today I become one again, out came my nautilus Mini, fresh coil, dam, I forgot how good the flavour was, been tootling at my pc for most of the night on some peach and pineapple new york cheesecake I made..

We will see you in a week or so as you catchup on the frivolity. :p

I am always playing catchup, every time I blink the thread takes off again. :thumbs:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
The kind made for jewelry is no good, it is waxed. Don't ask how I know this...:rolleyes:
Lmaooooooo...ack!!! Not waxed...I bought a roll awhile back to make a dog leash and collar. I usually do paracord, but had a special request and have left overs!

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Or just cut up some old sweat socks, I'm told that you don't even have to add flavoring to your juice.

Well there is a thread about someone wanting ejuice that did not taste like food

E-juice that tastes like sweat socks... THIS is one of the reasons why I love this thread. Actually, some of the tobacco flavors I altered with the DIY stuff, Lannie said smelled like burnt maple bacon and there was no "food stuff" in it. Maybe we hoo-mons yust think with our tummies too much... :cry:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
TPA Espresso mixed at 7-10%. It's nearly colorless, clear and very roast coffee. If you want to bolster the roast flavor add some TPA Caramel Cappuccino (less than 1% it's very strong)

I love my coffee vapes and have used them without destroying coils of all types.

Yes, I've seen some colorless coffee vapes and flavorings recently. My problem is that I like my coffees light and creamy, which creates another layer of difficulty. :facepalm:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Or just cut up some old sweat socks, I'm told that you don't even have to add flavoring to your juice.

I have considered boiling dog hair, then twisting it to make a wick. There's so much around it would be nice to put it to good use.

Here's Busardo's take on other wicking materials (I use rayon):

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I like the japanese cotton; I wasn't *terribly* impressed when I first tried it, the taste is just the same as with organic cotton balls... but I find myself using it all the time now; it's just so darn EASY compared to cotton balls! And really does wick terrifically well.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread