Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Great company! I've ordered from them before and they carry very high quality products. They also offer a free 15 ml sample bottle for new customers--they just ask for 2 bucks to cover shipping costs.

Nicotine Sample Request - Nude Nicotine

My other favorite is Vapers Tek--probably the cleanest tasting nic base in the world.

Vapers Tek
Vapers Tek also has some very good and unusual flavorings..

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I recently decided to try to make the switch to vaping (again..3rd times a charm right?) and I purchased an istick 30w and a nautilus mini. The mini has leaked out of the air hole pretty much since day 3 and I posted on here asking for help and someone suggested I try the GS Air. I stumbled onto this post earlier and have been reading through page after page but there are so many pages! I just want to know if anyone uses 100% VG in this and if so how did it perform ?
Are you saying its leaking out of one of the air holes on the side of the air flow control ring? If so sounds like your coil may not be fully seated or a defective coil. I have two nautilus mini's and they've never leaked. Like the NEW GS air tank (TC version but I use regular GS air 1.2 ohm coils in mine) the nautilus mini tank doesn't have a vent hole in the bottom battery side pin so I know that's not where you mean it's leaking. Also make sure the top cap is snug on the glass but don't tighten it too hard.

WickedWicks

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2015
The GS 16 coils can't be rebuilt either.
They can be:

The new BCC pure cotton seems even easier to rebuild since it has those new side slots which holds the rod nicely in place. Very much like the Kanger Protank BCC/SOCC.

I use my GS16S's everyday with a GS Aur base. It's perfect on top of a 10W mini istick. :)
That's excellent news! Effectively a GS Air-S :)
Can you post a picture please. I'd like to see how the head connects to the chimney.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Thanks Cloudmann, I bought a 30ml bottle to check this out after lookin at the reviews. I'm hopin my wife will like it with a touch of menthol. I haven't made a good tobacco yet. Can't seem to find a decent flavoring.
I sometimes smoked menthols and when I started vaping the only menthol I really liked and still vape on ocassion was "NET Menthol" from Goodejuice.com it's a natural tobacco extract with what they claim is a natural menthol tobacco. They have several menthols the one i quoted was the one I liked. The menthol was smooth and not overpowering.

Reactions: Cloudmann

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
They can be:

The new BCC pure cotton seems even easier to rebuild since it has those new side slots which holds the rod nicely in place. Very much like the Kanger Protank BCC/SOCC.

That's excellent news! Effectively a GS Air-S :)
Can you post a picture please. I'd like to see how the head connects to the chimney.

No way to take a picture. Basically you just take the base off the original GS Air tank,screw the coil in the base and screw this into the GS 16. It's done no different than any other tank.

WickedWicks

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2015
No way to take a picture. Basically you just take the base off the original GS Air tank,screw the coil in the base and screw this into the GS 16. It's done no different than any other tank.
Obviously.

And although I believe you the base screws in flush and the head properly seals with the chimney, I wished I could see it with my own eyes :)

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I sometimes smoked menthols and when I started vaping the only menthol I really liked and still vape on ocassion was "NET Menthol" from Goodejuice.com it's a natural tobacco extract with what they claim is a natural menthol tobacco. They have several menthols the one i quoted was the one I liked. The menthol was smooth and not overpowering.
At this point I've decide that the only way that menthol works in a juice is if I add the right amount to my liking. Or for my wife. I've bought a dozen and a half Menthol tobaccos and diy'd 2 dozen. Also bought a couple of dozen different tobaccos that I mentholated but nothing is workin for her so far. Apollo menthol tobacco is what she's usin now.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
unfortunately, the only company we found to carry them is healthcabin - it still might make sense if you're looking to get several. ;)
Hmm. Be cheaper to just get a tank. I got one and a couple of other things from Rocky Mountain. Cost $7.50 after all was said and done.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Thanks Cloudmann, I bought a 30ml bottle to check this out after lookin at the reviews. I'm hopin my wife will like it with a touch of menthol. I haven't made a good tobacco yet. Can't seem to find a decent flavoring.

I vape menthols all the time, but not NETs. Don't know about flavorings, but one of my favorite menthols is from Backwoods Brew--both light and medium are just a perfect blend of delicate tobacco flavor and menthol.

I don't know if that helps you any--just sharing my experience.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Yeah, I tried NET menthol... it was decent enough, but it still wasn't particularly convincing. The menthol just wasn't right. Nothing to do with the strength, more the way it interacted with the tobacco. Pretty soon afterward I figured out I just enjoyed straight tobaccos better.

Reactions: David Wolf

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
I vape menthols all the time, but not NETs. Don't know about flavorings, but one of my favorite menthols is from Backwoods Brew--both light and medium are just a perfect blend of delicate tobacco flavor and menthol.

I don't know if that helps you any--just sharing my experience.
Yep. Tried those, too. Good stuff, but the menthol experience was different. Maybe because it wasn't interacting with smoke from actual burning vegetable matter.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Yep. Tried those, too. Good stuff, but the menthol experience was different. Maybe because it wasn't interacting with smoke from actual burning vegetable matter.

I know... ;)

Funny thing is that I was never a menthol smoker. I tried Salems once or twice. But I really enjoy menthol vapes. Go figure.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
GS 16S with an air base and the coil that's sitting in the base. Best I can do...
image.jpg
image.jpg

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
GS 16S with an air base and the coil that's sitting in the base. Best I can do... View attachment 477154 View attachment 477155
GS Air Shorty... As soon as the GS Air comes in, I'll donate the combo to my friend... hope it works for her. It'll give her options in thefuture to adjust airflow without the need to buy a new tank. I'll keep the GS Air tank and use the 16S base with it... maybe another person can use it later!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
GS Air Shorty... As soon as the GS Air comes in, I'll donate the combo to my friend... hope it works for her. It'll give her options in thefuture to adjust airflow without the need to buy a new tank. I'll keep the GS Air tank and use the 16S base with it... maybe another person can use it later!
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread