who are the 3 biggest E-juice lines in canada in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest may or may not mean best. However here are some names

Flavour Crafters, and MLV (Maple Leaf Vapes )have large extensive lines, should be able to find something you like. I used these vendors when I quit smoking.

Stinky Canuck is where I went next, I convinced several other smokers to switch based on Beaver Drops, and Iceberry Tots.

Captain Olivers is a custard line from Vapemeet that is very tasty. I severely curtailed my usage due to philosophical differences, but I'll still say it's quite popular and a good seller.

Currently I'm on to Premium Labs "World's Best Custards" in my subtanks. Today I'm going out to pick up the "Mr. tea" line from the same company to give that a whirl.

richard lee wong

Jul 20, 2015
Duncan B.c
Biggest may or may not mean best. However here are some names

Flavour Crafters, and MLV (Maple Leaf Vapes )have large extensive lines, should be able to find something you like. I used these vendors when I quit smoking.

Stinky Canuck is where I went next, I convinced several other smokers to switch based on Beaver Drops, and Iceberry Tots.

Captain Olivers is a custard line from Vapemeet that is very tasty. I severely curtailed my usage due to philosophical differences, but I'll still say it's quite popular and a good seller.

Currently I'm on to Premium Labs "World's Best Custards" in my subtanks. Today I'm going out to pick up the "Mr. tea" line from the same company to give that a whirl.
I see your out in Edmonton, which vape shop do you go to most often?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread