• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
OK :laugh: ....in '65 I was 16 ....'little angel' Hah! :D

Subtle Trish and not like fake strawberry as many are.
Not in the same street as Looper sadly.
Did you see Looper in big bottles? Where Where?
ANML - Looper 100mL at The Drip Club
OK place to buy from too - I've had the Gemini Rocke Signature Strawberry Ice Cream from there twice ..rather nice, but most strawberries are a bit too mildly flavoured for me ..and some strawberry flavourings give me problems too!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yes, my local one, that's why I mentioned the chopper, I hear them when they are delivering someone, they come in really low over my place.
Bit like the police India99 over us! Hope he wasn't badly hurt ..he'll be upset about the Spitfire though!

Ya tell 'im Trisha
I try Bob, I do :laugh:
...half an apple indeed ...seemed like an alien invader at the time :D ...who knew then how big a name it would become!

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
just placed an order on fasttech last week. says it shipped out two days ago but yet the tracking number comes up with nothing.
Who is the shipper? - if SG then it takes about 4 days before anything happens, if it is a Euro shipper then it could be a week before you see anything, CN or HK normally 2/3 days

Reactions: Pictor

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Thanks Trish.
I didn't work out if it's cheaper to buy it here or anywhere else in 30mls ...just knew I'd seen it somewhere.

Has anyone tried the Lazarus Vintage liquids? There's a couple there I'd like to try: Nebula and Trinity for a start.
They have between 5 & 20% PG in them depending on flavour and nicotine strength.
Read some reviews and one of them (Trinity) is unique but similar to 5P Castle Long: charred oak bourbon followed by toasty almonds. Lazarus Vintage E-Liquid Review – V4P3R
I've seen one distributor in the UK: Vapeemporium ...just wonder if anyone has used them: Lazarus Vintage e-Liquids – 7 Wonders e-juice | Vape Emporium

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I didn't work out if it's cheaper to buy it here or anywhere else in 30mls ...just knew I'd seen it somewhere.

I'll price it up Trish.:)
I know if you buy three 30ml bottles,in a "bundle",from No.1 ejuice it works out at just under £15 a bottle posted.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
May get one in the future,if every one says they are fantastic.
But at the moment, can't see me really using one,unless i part with my 50w and replace it with the 100.But i have the sig + in that bracket.If it was TC,my order would already be in.:)

dw117

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2014
Kernow
Word of warning I would not recommend chefs choice - carribean dreams. It's pretty sickly. I'll try some additives to rescue it and mixing it at a lower % but I don't think it'll work. Blergh.

Flavour junkie old forest and summer days are pretty good though. They both taste a little chemically at first but it steeps out. Summer days is like a lemon menthol aniseed with a hint of strawberry and old forest is strong berries and mint with some herbal flavours thrown in.

Pink spot blueberry mojito is going down quite well as well. Not sure the blueberry flavour is spot on (pun intended) in terms of realism but it's a nice fruity minty vape.

Reactions: Marcus1970

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
While were on the music theme, this is worth listening to at FULL BLAST :laugh:
Er, right - OK :laugh:

Literally right after I'd been listening to this:

Word of warning I would not recommend chefs choice - carribean dreams. It's pretty sickly. I'll try some additives to rescue it and mixing it at a lower % but I don't think it'll work. Blergh.
I do have a bottle of that ...reckon the bin may be waiting. I like PMP but wouldn't want anything richer or sickly.

Flavour junkie old forest and summer days are pretty good though. They both taste a little chemically at first but it steeps out. Summer days is like a lemon menthol aniseed with a hint of strawberry and old forest is strong berries and mint with some herbal flavours thrown in.
Glad you find them good :) ...neither of those appeal to me though.

Pink spot blueberry mojito is going down quite well as well. Not sure the blueberry flavour is spot on (pun intended) in terms of realism but it's a nice fruity minty vape.
I'm yet to get a blueberry that doesn't taste foisty on the verge of mouldiness!

Reactions: Brynglas

dw117

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2014
Kernow
I do have a bottle of that ...reckon the bin may be waiting. I like PMP but wouldn't want anything richer or sickly.

Glad you find them good :) ...neither of those appeal to me though.

I'm yet to get a blueberry that doesn't taste foisty on the verge of mouldiness!

Don't bin it without trying it. It tastes of fruit just weird and unappealing to me, you might like it though. I'll report back when I've tried to work some mixing magic on it.

The most realistic blueberry I've had is inawera blueberry. It tastes like an actual blueberry, possibly very slightly like a slightly under ripe one but definitely pleasant and definitely realistic. It's strong even for inawera standards, I've tried using it in mixes with other things and with just a few drops in 10ml it dominates other flavours, so it doesn't work well mixed with anything subtle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread