Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Well, I like the one that has the ribbon for your name, though I confess I'm not terribly wild about a dragon's head... I'm told that they do custom designs for not a great deal of money, so something like a rose would be nice, and actually Andria-ish (I'm wild about roses), but I'll have to see how much a custom design would actually cost; I may end up with the dragon's head just to get my name on it. I'm thinking black, to match my black knucklehead driptips I always use with my Achilles, and that sparkly "stardust" clear-coat. But I'm also considering red; red mods aren't exactly all over the place. :)

Having the dragon's head wouldn't distress me too much; according to the chinese horoscope, both my husband and my son (my nearest and dearest!) are dragons. :D I'm an ox :facepalm: which really makes no sense to me; I'm really not the plodding patient sort at all. :D

Andria

Are you getting a tattoo?

Reactions: TrollDragon

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
tattoo.jpg

See that blurry black border? THAT is why having a tattoo for the rest of your life is a bad thing; they tend to blur as they age. That line was sharp when I first got it, in 1980.

As for the keyboard's missing letters... my nails did that. :D I have to re-apply labels ASAP but I keep putting it off... :facepalm:

Andria

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
See that blurry black border? THAT is why having a tattoo for the rest of your life is a bad thing; they tend to blur as they age. That line was sharp when I first got it, in 1980.
I got my first tat in 1968. Luckily I wasn't too drunk - I had them do it under my watch band. At first, it said: Le Masque (my pen name for writing mushy poetry and tough military guys don't do that, right?). Today, you cannot read even one letter of it - just a smudge on my wrist.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Your keyboard seems to be missing the same letters as mine and I don't have fingernails (at least not longer than about 1/16" beyond the quick).

Mine are long, and I type with them -- because I learned to type with that part of the finger, not the flat part. And this is the first keyboard I've found in a LOOOOOOOOOONG time that is actually spaced more-or-less accurately, so I buy labels to fix the keys when they wear off. Last summer when I was FIRST out of bed after my appendectomy was when I last applied them; I remember that after I was done, I was so worn out just from sitting in a chair doing that, I had to go BACK to bed. But I've been procrastinating doing it again for some months now, so I guess I gotta bite the bullet, unplug it, shake it out, and get the new labels put on. Mostly I don't need them, I touch-type, but when there's a typo and I backup to fix it... it's helpful if I can actually SEE what letter I'm hitting. :D

Andria

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
Certified tootle puffer here ... :D

So I'm sitting in the drive thru line at KFC today, and see the dude in the car in front of me blow a huge cloud to his right (the passenger seat was empty) ... :vapor:

Couldn't see what PV he had, but after three vapecano eruptions, all I could see through his rear window was a solid milky haze ... :blink:

The real surprise was when his arm came out to the left to grab his chow, the window was open ... :shock:

Gotta admit, I was impressed ... :cool:

Like when I see someone skydiving ...

Great spectator sport, but I'm not at all tempted to leave solid ground and then hurtle back to it at terminal velocity ... :D

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Mine are long, and I type with them -- because I learned to type with that part of the finger, not the flat part.
Lannie is the same... looonnnggg nails and she also is a touch-typist at about 150 millions WPM. Me, I hunt and peck at about 30-40 WPM. Every once in awhile, I have to go do some maintenance on her computer (debugging, run anti-virus stuff, etc.) and sometimes I can't remember which key is which. Rather than buying new keyboards... Uh, where do you get these key labels?

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Spoken like a true El Macho Grande!
Roger, Roger. What's our vector Victor? Surely you jest. No, and don't call me Shirley!
Are we having fun yet? o_O
I think my brain already went to bed, so I'm going to go put the rest of my body there now.
G'nite all...

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Lannie is the same... looonnnggg nails and she also is a touch-typist at about 150 millions WPM. Me, I hunt and peck at about 30-40 WPM. Every once in awhile, I have to go do some maintenance on her computer (debugging, run anti-virus stuff, etc.) and sometimes I can't remember which key is which. Rather than buying new keyboards... Uh, where do you get these key labels?

Ebay! Last time, I bought 3 sets! :D

Andria

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
A dog groomer in the nearest town vapes an EVOD eGo.

Does that make her a Toodle Puffin Poodle Fluffer?

Has she tried wicking with dog hair? She would be in a great position to tell us which breed is the best.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
:lol: Indeed she would, a rotty is tough to get in the coil so Ima sayin it is not rotty or xoloitzcuintle. ;)

I figure a lot of people would say Japanese Spaniel, since that's what the cool kids are using, but I would prefer the opinion of a professional.

japanese-chin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread