authentic praxis 2/smpl clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Did you but clone. If so which one? And do you kno the voltage drop on ss?
I have 5.
Three from angelcigs, 2 from 88evape.
3 copper, 2 brass, no SS.
Not a lot of difference in quality, there isn't a lot to the mod, it's pretty basic.

If you are worried about voltage drop, get a copper or brass mod.
I personally don't notice much of a difference unless you are building very low resistance sub ohm coils, in which case, copper or brass would be better.

The SMPL is a great mod if you understand it isn't for all atomizers.
I keep one in my EDC bag for emergencies.

caboog78

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Northwest, USA
Haven't tried a Praxis, and don't know the voltage drop of my mods. I do have two SMPL clones from AMOD/Wotofo that I love, one SS for normal usage, and one Rave Green for Sounders FC match days. Really like them both, but like Bad Ninja said, you have to choose your atomizer wisely. The 510 pin needs to be protruding some from the base or Bad Things could happen

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
SMPL, because I dislike the button design on the Praxis and I really don't like that you have to remove the RDA entirely to change the battery on the Praxis as the only way the battery can be loaded is from the top.

Clone or Authentic is up to you, I own both the clone and authentic SMPLs and while the clone does work I highly prefer the authentic for the much improved machining tolerances and knowing what alloy of material they're using is a big plus to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread