Reo Lounge Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

camerajunkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
United States
Man thanks @TraceyS this is an amazing rda. Hope you get the RM3 soon. This is what I was up to tonight.

Built 2 strand 28g dual twisted coils @ 7 wraps each for 0.35 ohm @ 10.4amps. Got the KGD, man I love the RM8 more than the Rogue rda.

zmVWPOSl.jpg

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
Man thanks @TraceyS this is an amazing RDA. Hope you get the RM3 soon. This is what I was up to tonight.

Built 2 strand 28g dual twisted coils @ 7 wraps each for 0.35 ohm @ 10.4amps. Got the KGD, man I love the RM8 more than the Rogue RDA.

zmVWPOSl.jpg

You are welcome! ! Love it when everyone is happy! :)

Tracey

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
Man thanks @TraceyS this is an amazing RDA. Hope you get the RM3 soon. This is what I was up to tonight.

Built 2 strand 28g dual twisted coils @ 7 wraps each for 0.35 ohm @ 10.4amps. Got the KGD, man I love the RM8 more than the Rogue RDA.

zmVWPOSl.jpg
Yeah the derringer rda rocks, just gets messy and leaks like crazy. That inner ring gets saturated in juice. I've never tried the derringer with the ring removed, might not be as messy.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
I received the news today that I have officially been hired with SpaceX. Transition from military to civilian has definitely been an amazing experience. Here's a glimpse of what it is I'll be doing at SpaceX. In the video that's the test stand I'll actually be working on and I'll be apart of the team that tests those Merlin D rocket engines. Enjoy!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
View attachment 476813 I'm here, usually lurking! Hi ladies!
hiya sweetie!!!!!!!

Yeah the derringer rda rocks, just gets messy and leaks like crazy. That inner ring gets saturated in juice. I've never tried the derringer with the ring removed, might not be as messy.
After I put the o ring under the atty, I haven't had issues with leaking on the derringer clone I have

I received the news today that I have officially been hired with SpaceX
Wahoooooooo!!!!!!! That's fantastic!!!!

camerajunkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
United States

It's not too bad on leakage, I think my rogue leaks more than the derringer. Absolutely in love with the tootle puffing capabilities of this RDA. Airflow seems a bit better than the rogue RDA as well.

Congrats on placing with SpaceX. I'm a software engineer specializing in virtualized storage, I do a lot of clustering stuff mainly and system level block storage. SpaceX is a dream job for me one day. Gotta become awesome with C/C++/Python.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I know what ya mean Mrs. C..I opened the door a bit ago and got hit in the face with a blast of extremely hot humid air.. it's almost 100 degrees here! Almost unheard of...

Actually, that would be a normal summer's day in the Carolinas

my new organizer
kQ8jjPo.jpg

I Need One of THOSE !

Hi Ville LTNS!!!!

Ever start to thinking that the more you listen to your MD the worse you get? That was exactly what happened to me so I quit seeing them. I'm slowly recovering from numerous health issues by going almost vegan 'cept for organic eggs and I also cut out all gluten. Nothing packaged and never eat out anymore. Hard to do but its what I needed.

Anyways hope you all are doing well and enjoying your mods. The reason for this sudden appearance is I find myself in the need for 18650 batteries. I see RTD has more options on their AW line. What's the general consensus on the best choice for my RG at the moment and does I think ECF5 or ecf5 still effective?

Missed all of you so very much,
Nutz

I'm sorry, but does anyone know who this person is ? I get the strangest feeling of deju-who when I see that avatar ;)
JK, Nutz. Glad to hear the dietary working good for you.
(I probably need some of that too)

Good Moring REOVille. Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Wow.... this place is like a desert desserted town...

I see tumbleweeds blowin" everywhere....

Hi from across the ocean @oldbroad! Thanks again for starting me on the Woodvil road... remember the old days when you couldn't buy a Woodvil for love nor money!

SShowCase11.jpg

earthrocker*72

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2015
Maine
Hey music head...If youre out there,Just want to say how much Iiked your Black Crowes J wrap on your mod..I saw it when you sent it in for a repair a few months back..very cool..I am a huge crowes fan.I have seen them many times.Always a great night of music!! I just wish they could put all their B.S. behind them and hit the road touring...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread