Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
Today I mixed up some 30 ml bottles of Vanilla cupcake, Vanilla Custard and Strawberry custard. For the Custards I used %10 Capella Vanilla Custard V2 ( wish I had a big bottle of V1) and %5 Cap Sweet strawberry for the Strawberry Custard and %5 Inawera Vanilla for the Vanilla Custard.
Then I mixed up 30 ml batches of %5 flavor for Inawera Lataki, Inawera parlement type, Inawera Vanilla for Pipe, and FA Shade. They are all in the Ultrasonic cleaner right now and will receive a minimum of 5 hours of steeping there, and then will be put in the car in a dark bag for at least a week.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Well, I been extremely busy mixing up a bunch of juice. This last week or so I mixed up around 750 ml of juice.

30 ml Ina Parlament %5
30ml Ina Lakita %5
30ml FA Shade %5

These tobacco flavors I mixed up to see how they are after a long steep.

120 ml Vanilla Custard
%7 Cap's Vanilla Custard Ver II
%4 Caps Simply Vanilla

120ml Vanilla Cherry Cigar
%7 Hangson Cherry Cigar
%4 Ina Wanilla

120 ml Vanilla Pipe
%5 Ina Vanilla pipe

60ml Caramel Mocha
%10 Hangsen Caramel Mocha

60ml Coffee
%10 Hangsen Coffee

60ml Mango
%15 Cap's mango
%2 Sweetner

60ml Honey Dew
%15 Caps Honey Dew Melon
%2 Sweetner

60 ml Banana Split
%10 FW Banana Split

I think thats enough to last a day or two.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Strawberry Custard Cream

CAP Vanilla Custard 8%
TPA Strawberry Ripe 3%
TPA Strawberry 1%
TPA Sweet Cream 3%

80VG 20 PG 4mg 100ml

Yummy, steeping in the crockpot ready for this evening :)

Sounds yummy. I just never can find a good strawberry. It always taste like cheap imitation candy.

Reactions: Dixie1954

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
As the above, I need to step the TPA Strawberry
Sounds yummy. I just never can find a good strawberry. It always taste like cheap imitation candy.
Very true but the TPA Strawberry Ripe is like a real strawberry, to much of it though and it becomes almost a stewed strawberry flavour which is why I add the TPA Strawberry, which is more like a candy one and they go so well together.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
So todays juice

TPA Vanilla bean Ice Cream 8%
TPA Strawberry Ripe 4%
TPA Strawberry 1%
TPA Koolada 2%

The koolada give you the cold hit on the throat and mimics the ice cream.

Also replace the Strawberry with
TPA Peach (juicy) 4%
TPA Pineapple 2%

Enjoy ;)

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
^^^^ I've seen several good reviews on the TPA Strawberry Ripe and also the Juicy Peach. I'm thinking I need to give both of those a try.

My mix for today was just a simple tobacco one for a change. After reading a post over in the 'favorite tobacco' thread that mentioned Real Cig I decided to mix a little Rustica and Real Cig and threw in a little Ina Cuban TA for good measure. It is indeed a good 'ciggy' type mix.

Rustica TA 1.5 %
VZ SC Real Cig 1.5%
Inawera Cuban TA 1%

I'm going to toss a 10 ml in the drawer to steep a while. I do believe this is a keeper. :vapor:

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
^^^^ I've seen several good reviews on the TPA Strawberry Ripe and also the Juicy Peach. I'm thinking I need to give both of those a try.

My mix for today was just a simple tobacco one for a change. After reading a post over in the 'favorite tobacco' thread that mentioned Real Cig I decided to mix a little Rustica and Real Cig and threw in a little Ina Cuban TA for good measure. It is indeed a good 'ciggy' type mix.

Rustica TA 1.5 %
VZ SC Real Cig 1.5%
Inawera Cuban TA 1%

I'm going to toss a 10 ml in the drawer to steep a while. I do believe this is a keeper. :vapor:
TPA Strawberry Ripe is Def more of a natural strawberry flavour, it does need to be steeped though to bring out the flavour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread