4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Have a good last day and a safe flight.

I don't want to go back to work but looking forward to being home.
And you let us know if this is ever not true...

Scape is enjoying the sweet summer corn. I'm enjoying the sweet summer (hard) lemonade. OK, limeade. It's good with tequila or rum. And I'll let you know if that's ever not true...

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Morning all!

Missed a "go on" to Dave for his lemonade comment, diva is melting and Psyc is stuck in Fla but at the stupid airport. I wish they could have notified you earlier so you could enjoy Disney longer not some dumb airport.

And lastly, lil Always getting her drink on...LOLOLOLOLOLOL

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Okay, I'm DONE with Summer!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, we broke up and it's OVAH! Just got back from grocery shopping. Went in the store when the sun was out, came out and it was completely dark. This man I married has to read every damn label on every damn thing before he buys it. He wonders why I would rather go to hell and back instead of grocery shopping......with HIM!!!! but then I remembered I live in Alabama................oh God I'm in hell ALLLLREADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I am moving to Alaska. I'll be in igloo #3 if anyone's askin' bout me:mad: Ugh, sorry folks, just had to rant a little bit. :facepalm:
Hope everyone had a good weekend (grumble grumble).....sigh:facepalm: Igloo #3. Don't forget! (hope they have wifi):unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread