Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
morning, bear!

why are y'all getting an abundance of these emails lately? :?:

They've been coming in almost daily for quite a while. I use a fake Gmail account
to reply. I'd post my canned response, but am sure it would get me a month's
vacation from ECF. Let's just say it's not nice.

But I will share them here so y'all can see the millions I'll be rolling in soon!

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
@Katmar : Why are "they" discussing Dali in a thread about Cecil the Lion?

For the same reason they talked about the Olympians swimming in yucky waters, dead woman wakes up, Obama, shooting at armadillo hurts man and a man buys a car after stealing lots of money. It's a BadBeams3 thread. They ALWAYS derail. This one is a complete WRECK.

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
Fabulous!!! Happy to hear it :)

I've been "eating" only liquids... soup (tomato, cream of mushroom), V8, ice cream. Tonight
I will graduate to vegetable soup... something with substance. Tomorrow I will whip up some
of my Mac and Bleu Cheese. I'm insistent that I will NOT aggravate the extraction sites for
quite a while.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
I've been "eating" only liquids... soup (tomato, cream of mushroom), V8, ice cream. Tonight
I will graduate to vegetable soup... something with substance. Tomorrow I will whip up some
of my Mac and Bleu Cheese. I'm insistent that I will NOT aggravate the extraction sites for
quite a while.

bless you, bear! :laugh: what do you imagine could be aggravated? after my latest molar escapade i hit the taco bell for a doubledecker taco an hour after the extraction :D

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    quite a while.
    Those will taste delicious by this time ;)

Reactions: SilverBear

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2009
    For the same reason they talked about the Olympians swimming in yucky waters, dead woman wakes up, Obama, shooting at armadillo hurts man and a man buys a car after stealing lots of money. It's a BadBeams3 thread. They ALWAYS derail. This one is a complete WRECK.

Did you know that Dali paid for a guy's "transmission" work (went from Alain Tapp to
    Amanda Lear) back in the 60s? "Amanda" (A man, duh) became Dali's muse and lived
    with him and his wife for years.

She continues to deny the entire "transmission" thing, but has been caught in a number
    of contradictory quotes.

"Amanda" really made a name for herself over in Europe 70s through current... disco
    diva, TV show host(ess), painter(ess), sculptor(ess), author(ess).

I have almost all of her English-language recordings.

Here's her video doing "Wild Thing". I LAUGH OUT LOUD at 1:13 and LOUDER at 1:20! :) :) :)

Reactions: Katmar

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2009
    bless you, bear! :laugh: what do you imagine could be aggravated? after my latest molar escapade i hit the taco bell for a doubledecker taco an hour after the extraction :D

Quite a difference between ONE molar and SEVEN. Ummm.... yeah, there's that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread