Status
Not open for further replies.

Killowatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Florida
These things are very tough to deal with, I had a great uncle that got lung cancer, lost one and part of another, and most of his colon. Had to deal with that bag for 10yrs or more. He told my dad, that if he knew what all he would have to deal with, he never would have let them cut him open.

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Hello everyone:wub:
I'm rarely able to hop on these days and I always miss the tips I want but tonite...i win!!!
2b30acad3650477b6c9bba22c295ab58.jpg

Mines!! All mines!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
All clear on the Mountain!:tumble:I am on the early shift today. Passed out shortly after 9 p.m...so here I am up too early.:rolleyes:
Welcome Chimney, what a lovely tip..congrats!
I love the tips with flowers like floral lace and grandma's garden.
I have been meaning to ask..maybe I am weird..maybe not..well maybe a little haha:laugh:
But do you all have certain tips that have a certain something in one spot that is your favorite? So you have to turn it that way so that one spot is in front of you when you vape? Or is it just me?:lol:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
G'Morning, KS. :) Did the same "early to bed and up way too early" as you; and, no, don't think the "one spot" love is weird.....The trouble comes with "two or three spot" love when one is constantly twisting the wrist to get a good look!......Gonna need a brace soon. Ha! :)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Ha! KS, I'll meet you over at Dale's. She put on a mouth watering spread again and even some food for thought. Thanks, Dale! Is that sausage under the white gravy.....next to the hash browns....below the fried eggs?......Oh, lordy, lordy. Come on elastic.....Stretch!!! :)

Dahomey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Illinois
Hi and Good Morning,

As soon as I saw Kayte's post about the new tips (just saw 'em this morning), I went to the site to try to snag that beautiful "Random Segmented" tip. It's gone already. Someone got themselves a gorgeous tip! I'll just keep trying.

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
Good morning my Mountain friends, :)

Mmmmmh, breakfast and coffee my favorite things in the morning, I will have some thing from the fruit platter since I already had buckwheat pancakes with blueberry's this morning. :)

Yes before you ask where having more rain tho the percentages have dropped a little so instead of 23 hours we might only get 22 hours of rain today.:facepalm:

KS I do the same thing to my tips, the favorite spot always faces me.:hubba:

c9eytyl.jpg

Chooch this looks like a baby sister to yours, I had to have some flowers this summer the rain beat every thing of mine to shreds.

Dahomey the best time to come for tips is 6:00 pm central and mountain time very seldom do tips last longer then a few minutes and the Segmented are highly sought after.:)

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Hello everyone:wub:
I'm rarely able to hop on these days and I always miss the tips I want but tonite...i win!!!
2b30acad3650477b6c9bba22c295ab58.jpg

Mines!! All mines!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats chimney! She's beautiful [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Good morning my Mountain friends, :)

Mmmmmh, breakfast and coffee my favorite things in the morning, I will have some thing from the fruit platter since I already had buckwheat pancakes with blueberry's this morning. :)

Yes before you ask where having more rain tho the percentages have dropped a little so instead of 23 hours we might only get 22 hours of rain today.:facepalm:

KS I do the same thing to my tips, the favorite spot always faces me.:hubba:

c9eytyl.jpg

Chooch this looks like a baby sister to yours, I had to have some flowers this summer the rain beat every thing of mine to shreds.

Dahomey the best time to come for tips is 6:00 pm central and mountain time very seldom do tips last longer then a few minutes and the Segmented are highly sought after.:)

Sweet little tip splat [emoji4] I saw that one on there after the fact and thought hmmm...I really likey!

Mommabird62

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
G'Morning, KS. :) Did the same "early to bed and up way too early" as you; and, no, don't think the "one spot" love is weird.....The trouble comes with "two or three spot" love when one is constantly twisting the wrist to get a good look!......Gonna need a brace soon. Ha! :)

Guilty here as well chooch! I like to have everything all situated and matchy matchy and where I can see it! Lol

Mommabird62

Reactions: angelphyre
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread