Canada
IMG_20150714_204137_edit.jpg

Looking much better today. First coat of acrylic black glitter paint. :thumbs:

RSZ1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Canada
Still have to put the magnets in. Debating to leave the ring between the top cap and body on or off.

I can't believe how TINY thing is. I thought the REO grand was tiny. And it's soooo light.

Went together nice. For my first time only had to take a couple things apart and put them back together the right way. I forgot the nut on top of the screw for the button. Had to take the 510 back out in order to put take apart the top cap and put the nut on. :facepalm:

It hits hard. I unscrewed my vector off my REO Grand and right onto the Peko. I can tell the difference.

For all my beaching and moaning about the cost, I would do it again!

Thanks to Gdeal, if you see this, thank you! This is an awesome little squonker! The thought that went into this is very impressive.

Thanks to Livewire mods for making it simple to order all the parts in one spot.
Thanks to everybody else who posted their tips and tricks throughout this thread. :vapor:

:rickroll:

RSZ1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Canada
Just discovered I had a white 18650 Peko in my cart on Sculpteo which has now been purchased. Now I can put that extra parts kit to use.

Just went and checked my cart at Sculpteo. I have one sitting in there. MUST...........RESIST!

This could be my new addiction. Building Peko's.

Reactions: muzichead

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
does anyone have a gdna they need or would want to let go?i think ima take the dna40 out of the pva mod and repurpose it.if I don't answer here can ya pm me please.thanks!where did Mark get off too!
Recently moved into a new home, and finally a home/ land owner! No more renting! Rude dog, PM me. I can help ya out.

-M

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
I'm a bonehead.

In an attempt to shorten the button throw of my newly acquired Peko, I decided to unscrew the bolt under the button. It was then that I relaized that there's a nut above the plate that separates the bolt head the button innards, preventing the bolt from being removed completely.

When I re-tightened the bolt, the head ended up too far inside the plastic body to fire. The only way I can get it to fire is to loosen the bolt significantly to the point that it's loose and wobbly and probably not very safe.

Is there an easy way to get things back to where they need to be, or do I need to disassemble the device?

Thanks in advance...

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Sounds like you don't have the switch assembled properly. Once assembled you are supposed to be able to rotate the button clockwise to lock or prevent it from firing, or counter clockwise to shorten the throw.

Yes it sounds like you will have to take it apart to reassemble it correctly.

Here's a picture of what the assembly should look like.

image.jpg

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
Now you can get started building your dream modding station :D
Yes!! You are correct. Ive already started to turn the spare bed room into a vape lounge.. My wire gizmo is mounted onto a table and the spool is mounted 6 inches from the gizmo on a pulley type deal. Its very nice, gets me PERFECT coils everytime! Maybe ill take some pictures later tonight.

-M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread