Nonsense Fun !

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizardofozone

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2014
Zelienople,Pa.
001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG Personalizing your vape is silly but can be useful as well . My unit had a very touchy fire button and a little less than dead center thumb press might change the menu selection ... using the fabulous moldable nylon
Insta-Morph let me add a larger modified fire button that never misses.

This God unit in the pictures uses a dull factory black over parts of whatever color you have. Mine is orange as pictured. The powdery black matte can rub off after a lot of vape use so I switched to a carbon fibre texture vinyl which is shown with its pattern at the top and down the fire button edge of the unit.

Above the twin menu selection buttons a chrome auto trim piece protects my southpaw usage from constantly changing me preferences,and the same type of trim added under the modified fire button gives a new center of hand gripping action against the tendency to rotate left and right as I press the fire button.

'GOOF OFF' easily removes factory sprayed on black accents so I removed the lined trim in favor of carbon fibre dots on the 12 raised segments on each side of the unit . Love the wolf logo on the god ? The black wipes off with Goof-Off leaving just the etching, in my case an all orange wolf ... I made the wolf , the God 180 S handwriting and the SMY logo all red but changed it back to black ... to change colors simply wipe off the black original paint with goof-Off, then use automotive brush scratch cover ,the brush in a bottle type over the complete wolf face or the handwriting .. no reason to be neat or stay within the etching lines because after it dries in 20 minutes you then simply flat wipe everything that was outside the lines using again , Goof Off.

The dollar store sells pens and many have the index finger rubber grips ... I've slid one over the stainless stem of the Herackles sub ohmer in the picture so the clearo can get as hot as it likes, my lips never feel it.

That leaves the mysterious round chrome button on the top of the unit in front of the clearo ... that one was just for giggles and is as useless as I am !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: thetrucker

wizardofozone

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2014
Zelienople,Pa.
Looks good Trucker ... I have a VTR as well and that is going to be fun to mod up as well ... The all chrome look is just begging for red, copper, or blue pinstriping I think !! I give you credit too for keeping the Itaste 30s ... Oh how I hated that thing ... touchiest clearo I've ever seen and more of a sipper I think ... looks like it is working out ok for you though !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread