PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Aggie-Coffee-Morning_zps351e046b.gif

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Max, I told ya! The AggaMoon Foundation, LLC now offers a line of credit. And at a remarkably low rate (currently in the lower 40% range, YMMV).
I'll send ya the paperwork...
So then is the J.A.M Foundation the music side?

Oh, most completely unaffiliated. Although open, for a limited time only (be the first!) for donations if you have an interest.

So, your saying the rate has gone down just a tad! :laugh:

Yup! Don't hesitate, when you snooze, you lose. This is limited.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::wub:

crystalluv545

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Staten Island NY
ut oh
celullefille.gif
what happened ? Is he near you ?
He had a warrant he was running from in Pennsylvania back on 2011. Smh.well it's 5 years later and it caught up with him.. I feel so bad -he was staying with me

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
He don't USUALLY get in trouble-some guy robbed his friends house and my son beat him up . He needed to get this over with . I'm glad it's over with.finally .he only owes like 6 months.

Last edited:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
He had a warrant he was running from in Pennsylvania back on 2011. Smh.well it's 5 years later and it caught up with him.. I feel so bad -he was staying with me

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
He don't USUALLY get in trouble-some guy robbed his friends house and my son beat him up . He needed to get this over with . I'm glad it's over with.finally .he only owes like 6 months.
well 6 months to clear it isn't that bad and you should feel good about him being with you when they caught up with him. Cuz now it'll be over with and he won't have to worry after this :D you actually did help him even if you are feeling badly about it :thumbs:

and by the way I LOVIN your avi pic now :wub: much better den da otha one in my opinioms :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread