Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Sipping my coffee here...trying to wake up...I think a shower will help...
Jingles, that's why I shower in the morning. Everyone tells me though, if I shower at night, I could sleep an extra half hour every morning and I would sleep better at night.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
Jingles, that's why I shower in the morning. Everyone tells me though, if I shower at night, I could sleep an extra half hour every morning and I would sleep better at night.
I have never showered at night. I have very straight hair and after sleeping on it, it doesn't look good at all. I work retail, so I need to look as good as I can...female problems...

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
I have never showered at night. I have very straight hair and after sleeping on it, it doesn't look good at all. I work retail, so I need to look as good as I can...female problems...

Just like your cat, lick, lick, it is all clean, straight and good to go. Female problem solved.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Not sure because I've had mostly all bad. These were ordered June 21st. These are the first batch I've had that were good all summer, give or take a couple in this particular batch. :)

I'm "moving over" to GS tanks from Nauty's. But...I have A LOT of Nauty coils from one of MFS's sales.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I've recently been going through the Nauty coils at a "one-a-day" pace. I'm now on my 12th consecutive defective Nauty coil! :nah:

MTL, That's the way I smoked, that's the way I vape.
Sometimes I vape like smoking a pipe, mouth and then exhale letting the vapor ride the exhale out my nose.

The nasal mucosa has considerably more nicotine receptors/cm. than the oral/throat mucosa or the lungs.

That's why I try to "consciously remember" to exhale my somewhat expensive WTA ejuice through my nose when I take my sporadic hits of it throughout the day.

I lean towards the sales to try flavors! I do have kids to feed! lol

I've checked A LOT of ejuice sales.

Very hard to beat the "Six 30ML Bottles for $26" (with FREE shipping) regular Derall price.

(And...IMRs and Gran will [I think] back me up on their GREAT taste and quick shipping.)

6 PACK SPECIALS - $26

Everything in moderation!

At a Catholic hospital (where I worked for a couple years)...they'd always say..."Moderation is for MONKS!". :shock:

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
I've checked A LOT of ejuice sales.
Very hard to beat the "Six 30ML Bottles for $26" (with FREE shipping) regular Derall price.
(And...IMRs and Gran will [I think] back me up on their GREAT taste and quick shipping.)

6 PACK SPECIALS - $26
Reporting for backup!

Most are vapable within a week or two, but if you let them steep 4 to 6 weeks they are really nice. Just did my third order, am midway through vaping the second order, received in May. Shipping is quick as well as free, and customer service is top flight.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Ok, I will check out the Derall website now...that is a really good deal.

I have to say though, I am loving my first AltCig order, with no steeping at all! 3 for 3 so far, but have a few more still to try...
Gran likes to steep his, but I'm fine with vaping it right out of the box. They put extra flavoring in all the juice, so it's even pretty nice before steeping, but yes, I have had some sitting around for a while and it only gets better as it ages. :thumbs:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Afternoon Gran! I've missed you! I commented earlier to Nanny that you, Cheech and IMRs seem to be scarce lately.
Vacation.
f80997c5df70ae63d25d2fff4101ee4a.jpg

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Gran likes to steep his, but I'm fine with vaping it right out of the box. They put extra flavoring in all the juice, so it's even pretty nice before steeping, but yes, I have had some sitting around for a while and it only gets better as it ages. :thumbs:

I like desserts mostly, some fruits, and lots of coffee vapes. Do you have any recommendations for me? Please? I actually still have the link open from last night when it was initially posted. As I said, I'm a sucker for a good deal. :)

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I like desserts mostly, some fruits, and lots of coffee vapes. Do you have any recommendations for me? Please? I actually still have the link open from last night when it was initially posted. As I said, I'm a sucker for a good deal. :)
Off the top of my head... Orange Crush, Grape Crush, Vanilla Cupcake, Vanilla Custard are a few.
I always throw in Bubble Gum because it's my all time favorite from anyone and I don't even chew gum. :laugh:
Congratulations on 45 days. I just noticed. :)

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Off the top of my head... Orange Crush, Grape Crush, Vanilla Cupcake, Vanilla Custard are a few.
I always throw in Bubble Gum because it's my all time favorite from anyone and I don't even chew gum. :laugh:
Congratulations on 45 days. I just noticed. :)

Thanks for the suggestions! I always love a good custard!
And thanks for the congrats, sometimes I still can't believe I'm not a smoker anymore! But I'm so glad that I'm not. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread