Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I keep thinking about Fasttech, but the stories about long shipping times worry me. I hate waiting weeks for something I order to show up... I had about 15 rda's in my cart at 3fp (think that's the name) and didn't buy after hearing the same about them. Maybe I need to deal with it and place an order with them?

My 68 Nova has been eating up a lot of my "non-essentials" budget. About 18k in my longblock and turbo, and I still need some more parts...
As long as you're not in a huge hurry...lol...a few items on Fasttech were listed as "in stock", but they really weren't. They do try and get them out pretty quickly, though. I try and order what I need weeks before needing it.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I keep thinking about Fasttech, but the stories about long shipping times worry me. I hate waiting weeks for something I order to show up... I had about 15 rda's in my cart at 3fp (think that's the name) and didn't buy after hearing the same about them. Maybe I need to deal with it and place an order with them?

My 68 Nova has been eating up a lot of my "non-essentials" budget. About 18k in my longblock and turbo, and I still need some more parts...
Dude, yes. Here's a fasttech tip. Spend at least $20, or upgrade your shipping for the extra dollar or 2. Make sure you have first class or expedited shipping before placing the order. I have now placed about 6 orders, and EVERY one was in my mailbox in 10 days! However, when you're searching you have to pay attention to the items to make sure they're in stock. Some items say in stock, some say ship within 5 days, 7 days, etc...Just don't order something that says ETA of 8-7-15 for example, because it's a 50/50 chance it'll actually be available, it'll get pushed. Once the items ship, give it 10 days. If there's something I want asap, and something I don't need right away, I'll just place 2 separate orders to make sure that one item isn't holding up the other. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions. Just received a subtank for $13, 2 packs of vertical occs for $10 a pack. You have to make sure the item says authentic in the description, if you want authentic. If it says styled, it's a clone. I'm referring to occs here, because the clone occs are trash. Sorry for the rambling lol.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California

The mod I ordered from 3fvapes took two weeks... And 4 of those days was the fault of USPS sending it from their L.A. center (near me) up to their San Francisco center (wrong side of the state 8 hours away) where it sat for a couple of days.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm glad someone is having good luck with FT. I didn't on my last order. I ordered a glass tank atomizer and a pack of coils for it. I got it 20 days later(which I didn't expect after paying for the extra shipping) and then when I got it there was no packing in the envelope and the glass tank was crushed. I filed a ticket and then 19 days later received a glass tube with one oring instead of a new unit.

SomeTexan

Moved On
    Jun 1, 2015
    Dude, yes. Here's a fasttech tip. Spend at least $20, or upgrade your shipping for the extra dollar or 2. Make sure you have first class or expedited shipping before placing the order. I have now placed about 6 orders, and EVERY one was in my mailbox in 10 days! However, when you're searching you have to pay attention to the items to make sure they're in stock. Some items say in stock, some say ship within 5 days, 7 days, etc...Just don't order something that says ETA of 8-7-15 for example, because it's a 50/50 chance it'll actually be available, it'll get pushed. Once the items ship, give it 10 days. If there's something I want asap, and something I don't need right away, I'll just place 2 separate orders to make sure that one item isn't holding up the other. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions. Just received a subtank for $13, 2 packs of vertical occs for $10 a pack. You have to make sure the item says authentic in the description, if you want authentic. If it says styled, it's a clone. I'm referring to occs here, because the clone occs are trash. Sorry for the rambling lol.
    Maybe I will give them a shot. My orders tend to be over $100 when I order anything, and I don't mind paying a few extra bucks for better shipping. $13 for a quality Subtank is a good deal, more than pays for a few extra bucks worth of shipping. I've heard stories about the clone coils, I'll look out for that.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 26, 2013
    God's Country

Fastech takes about 9 days from China to SoCal, provides the overpaid dockworkers aren't on strike.

Try angelcigs or 88 evape.
    They ship from the US and have good prices but no one has the selection fast tech has

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 16, 2015
    Shorewood, IL
    I'm glad someone is having good luck with FT. I didn't on my last order. I ordered a glass tank atomizer and a pack of coils for it. I got it 20 days later(which I didn't expect after paying for the extra shipping) and then when I got it there was no packing in the envelope and the glass tank was crushed. I filed a ticket and then 19 days later received a glass tube with one oring instead of a new unit.
    That's a bummer! I suppose I've had good luck. Did you know if the items were actually in stock when you ordered? I wonder if it was the shipping, or the order fulfilment. The shipping is great in my experience, order fulfilment depends on inventory, etc...

SomeTexan

Moved On
    Jun 1, 2015
    The mod I ordered from 3fvapes took two weeks... And 4 of those days was the fault of USPS sending it from their L.A. center (near me) up to their San Francisco center (wrong side of the state 8 hours away) where it sat for a couple of days.
    That's not bad, except for usps doing their thing. My TCT was 4 days late when I ordered it. I think usps needs to do some drug testing or something...

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 16, 2015
    Shorewood, IL
    Maybe I will give them a shot. My orders tend to be over $100 when I order anything, and I don't mind paying a few extra bucks for better shipping. $13 for a quality Subtank is a good deal, more than pays for a few extra bucks worth of shipping. I've heard stories about the clone coils, I'll look out for that.
    Okay but a $100 order with tons of items, you're bound to be hanging on for an item or 2. You can look at your order after placing it though, and see what you're waiting on and what is ready to ship. If you're only waiting on one item, you can either open a ticket and they will ship them separately, or just cancel for a gift certificate, and then reorder that item. Whatever faults you find, you really can't beat their prices and selection.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 16, 2015
    Shorewood, IL
    To sum up Fasttech. If you know what to look for, the few tips and tricks I posted, and have a bit of patience, they are awesome to deal with. I've had a couple issues sure, but it was stress free. Their customer service is top notch. I sound like a salesperson lol. I have a gold subtank on order, GOLD SUBTANK. Do you have a gold subtank? Nope.

SomeTexan

Moved On
    Jun 1, 2015
    Okay but a $100 order with tons of items, you're bound to be hanging on for an item or 2. You can look at your order after placing it though, and see what you're waiting on and what is ready to ship. If you're only waiting on one item, you can either open a ticket and they will ship them separately, or just cancel for a gift certificate, and then reorder that item. Whatever faults you find, you really can't beat their prices and selection.
    I can spend less if avalibility is an issue. I was just saying the $20 to get better shipping shouldn't be a problem. I guess I'm gonna get on their site and do some looking around. I need to look at some clone rda's to see if I might like them enough to order the genuine version. I've only got 2 drippers, so I really need to sample around to see what I like.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 16, 2015
    Shorewood, IL
    I can spend less if avalibility is an issue. I was just saying the $20 to get better shipping shouldn't be a problem. I guess I'm gonna get on their site and do some looking around. I need to look at some clone rda's to see if I might like them enough to order the genuine version. I've only got 2 drippers, so I really need to sample around to see what I like.
    Oh right yeah, you'll have no problem spending $20 lol. The shipping upgrade is literally under $2 anyway. You won't get a tracking number either unless you spend 20 or upgrade. I can't deal with no tracking number on a China order!!!

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Champaign, IL
    I have two orders going from Fasttech right now. One just cleared Chicago and the other was just placed last night. :)

When I browse Fasttech, I feel like a kid in a toy store! They have everything. I just wouldn't recommend their juice, but hey, taste is subjective! They also have a different kind of shipping that's supposed to be faster if there's a battery in your purchase.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 1, 2015
    Somewhere In PA
    Must wait to Monday before ordering Disruptor! I want it now lol! I could just order one, then if I win, I have 2!
    That's what I ended up doing lol. Just ordering one because I loved the pink and silver and gold and aquamarine so much. My excuse... I need a back up for my back up.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Champaign, IL
    That's what I ended up doing lol. Just ordering one because I loved the pink and silver and gold and aquamarine so much. My excuse... I need a back up for my back up.

I think the gold and aquamarine would make a gorgeous combination!

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 16, 2015
    Shorewood, IL
    I was ashamed in myself so I didn't tell anybody...but yeah, I ordered the black and green, and an extra blue battery lol. I still want to win though! Then I'll get silver and black I think, or purple.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 26, 2013
    God's Country
    Oh right yeah, you'll have no problem spending $20 lol. The shipping upgrade is literally under $2 anyway. You won't get a tracking number either unless you spend 20 or upgrade. I can't deal with no tracking number on a China order!!!

Yep.
    Just spend over $20.
    I never upgrade.
    They send a pic of the actual package with mailing label and tracking.

They have a better return policy than most authentic modders.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA
    angryvaper.crypticsites.com
    That's not bad, except for usps doing their thing. My TCT was 4 days late when I ordered it. I think usps needs to do some drug testing or something...

That, and IQ testing, would sure be a step in the right direction!!

Andria

SomeTexan

Moved On
    Jun 1, 2015
    I can't blame you on the tracking number. I'm not happy when usps doesn't update their numbers fast enough.

I'm looking around on their site, this will take forever. Lol, they have a few items to say the least... Anyone tried their REO clone? I want a REO but want to make sure I like the whole bottom feed thing before I spend the authentic price.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread