Status
Not open for further replies.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Thanks for the suggestions! I always love a good custard!
And thanks for the congrats, sometimes I still can't believe I'm not a smoker anymore! But I'm so glad that I'm not. :)
Best feeling I've ever had... and the feeling doesn't get old! :laugh:

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
No, I don't think so. He has the pick six all the time. I emailed him to see what's going on with it. :)

Likely just one or maybe two of the flavors is out of stock? You might check as it will show how many they have in stock for each flavor selected.

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Are the Derall liquids tested?
I dunno. If they were, they would demonstrate three to four times the IQ of your average politician...almost good enough for a G.E.D.? Haven't had any with dengue fever or chicken pox. Does that count?

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
I like desserts mostly, some fruits, and lots of coffee vapes. Do you have any recommendations for me? Please? I actually still have the link open from last night when it was initially posted. As I said, I'm a sucker for a good deal. :)
I am really enjoying key lime. They also have key lime crush. I'm guessing that's a little sweeter.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I dunno. If they were, they would demonstrate three to four times the IQ of your average politician...almost good enough for a G.E.D.? Haven't had any with dengue fever or chicken pox. Does that count?
I'm just starting to think about what actual chemicals are going into my liquids..I don't any with the d word...lol

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I want to try the cocktails...anyone had these?
Pina Colada. Does that count? That is pretty darn good and I don't drink cocktails. Wonder if they'll ever try mixing 'beer'? :rolleyes:
Oh boy, that would be pretty nasty. :p

Last edited:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
i assume the watermelon was a fail? :?:
Pretty much, but I'm gonna give it one last try. I'll steep it for about a year, I guess :facepalm:.
I just made a pretty good concoction today. Mt. Baker Spearmint (from November) and Derall's Orange Crush. Just a very small amount of the Spearmint. It's quite tasty. :party:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Pina Colada. Does that count? That is pretty darn good and I don't drink cocktails. Wonder if they'll ever try mixing 'beer'? :rolleyes:
Oh boy, that would be pretty nasty. :p
ELiquid 30ml Beer E-Liquid
Beer%20E-Liquids-500x500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread