Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Maybe I should use the "follow" feature on the forum... That one is new to me.

Yes, you can open the thread and then just underneath and to the right of the thread title is an option to "watch thread." If you choose (click) that option, the thread will be listed in "watched threads" located in the top, shaded gray banner underneath "coupons." When you choose to watch a thread, you can check the box to receive alerts when a member posts a reply to the watched thread. The alert will show up just to the right of your name located at the top right of the page. Good luck, I hope this helps.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Are testing results listed on the sites of the vendors ya'll have posted? I've vaped NT's(throw soft fruit please) for the last 5 months or so. I've now stopped since the results of the testing on my favorites Strawnilla, Frenilla, CLS and ACB being high in diacetyl. Which is the primary ingredient that makes my those favorite liquids good, why buy from another vendor with the same ingredient? And I'm aiming this question primarily at the custard liquids from other vendors.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Are testing results listed on the sites of the vendors ya'll have posted? I've vaped NT's(throw soft fruit please) for the last 5 months or so. I've now stopped since the results of the testing on my favorites Strawnilla, Frenilla, CLS and ACB being high in diacetyl. Which is the primary ingredient that makes my those favorite liquids good, why buy from another vendor with the same ingredient? And I'm aiming this question primarily at the custard liquids from other vendors.
Soft, rotten fruit coming in 5 .... 4...... 3...... 2........:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Everyone, be nice to Lynn -- she's good people and one of my best friends here on ECF. :wub:
You got your big girls on, Lynn? You said the "NT" word ..... that'll get you some anonymous hate mail. Seriously, though, we do have a running list here, somewhere. And I usually email any vendors first if I don't see results posted on their site. I'll find you some links -- check out VaporShark. Results are posted for most of their liquids.

Last edited:

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL

I love me some Wakonda! :)

Aside from that, my position is that I'm still new to all of this and right now I'm focusing staying off the analogs. Until I'm more comfortable in my status as a non smoker, I am not actively seeking test results. Sorry can't help you with the ones I've posted. :(

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Soft, rotten fruit coming in 5 .... 4...... 3...... 2........:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Everyone, be nice to Lynn -- she's good people and one of my friends here on ECF. :wub:
You got your big girls on, Lynn? You said the "NT" word ..... that'll get you some anonymous hate mail. Seriously, though, we do have a running list here, somewhere. And I usually email any vendors first if I don't see results posted on their site. I'll find you some links -- check out VaporShark. Results are posted for most of their liquids.
Yeah I mentioned them a bit ago and it turned into 2 pages of hate lol. I'm like, what have I done?!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Ahlusion
Baker White
Ben Johnsons
Classified
Halcyon
Juice Mafia
Kings Crest
Lee and Quids
Lost Art
Mountain Oak Vapors
Njoy Artist Collection
Nicvape
Propaganda
Seduce Juice
Space Jam
The Plume Room
The Vape Kitchen (some maybe not all)
Vaping Rabbit
Tier 2
Charlie Noble Beware --GOOD COOKIE, PB CEREAL, PISTACCHIO RY4, CHARLIES CUSTARD, COMMODORE PEARRY, SIRENS SONG, SOLLERS POINTE, TRIPLOI

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Everyone, be nice to Lynn -- she's good people and one of my best friends here on ECF. :wub:

I love me some Wakonda! :)

Aside from that, my position is that I'm still new to all of this and right now I'm focusing staying off the analogs. Until I'm more comfortable in my status as a non smoker, I am not actively seeking test results. Sorry can't help you with the ones I've posted. :(

Yeah I mentioned them a bit ago and it turned into 2 pages of hate lol. I'm like, what have I done?!

Thanks for looking out for me! I'm a big girl and can decide, on my own, where I spend my money! Not because everyone else buys from there or I'm being prodded. If it tastes good, I'll buy it! But not because someone told me to. Case in point...I had a friend to swear by Juice Mafia's Chocolate Coconut. He said it tasted just like a Mounds bar,my favorite candy. I ordered a bottle, shook it, aired it, steeped it and it was the nastiest crap I've ever vaped! I actually had a good friend to turn me on to Ahlusion(Thanks Nanny!!:thumb:) and most of what I've purchased is very good!!

Ahlusion
Baker White
Ben Johnsons
Classified
Halcyon
Juice Mafia
Kings Crest
Lee and Quids
Lost Art
Mountain Oak Vapors
Njoy Artist Collection
Nicvape
Propaganda
Seduce Juice
Space Jam
The Plume Room
Vaping Rabbit
Tier 2
Charlie Noble Beware --GOOD COOKIE, PB CEREAL, PISTACCHIO RY4, CHARLIES CUSTARD, COMMODORE PEARRY, SIRENS SONG, SOLLERS POINTE, TRIPLOI

Thanks for the list!! Is MOV Mountain Oak Vapors? And I'm guessing TPR is The Plume Room?

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
The above list is an excellent place to start, and there's even more available test results just have to look harder. Branching out from using just one vendor is a good thing, imo. Should always have a backup plan.
I've already started doing that. I've been vaping Ahlusion for a couple of months now. They have some pretty awesome liquids!

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
LMAO.... According to NT fans such anomalies are strictly caused by user error. You've gotta love it!

I am vaping my Ripe Vapes VCT this morning. It's a smooth and nice Saturday vape!

This week has been a rough week for me. I had quite the experience on Monday that just, I don't know... woke me up a bit.

During my lunch break on Monday I went to one of my favorite spots. A little off the wall Mexican restaurant that serves up some of the best burritos. When I walked in this one guy, for some strange reason, caught my eye. It was almost like I was sizing him up. I chuckled to myself, not really understanding why he came to my attention.

The guy ended up literally saving my life.

The first bite of the burrito I savored, became lodged so deep in my chest. I never had the experience of choking, and that manly pride kicked in.... Stupidity had me sitting there by myself for a good two minutes at least. Then fear set in that I waited too long to ask for help. I even contemplated going into the bathroom. What a mistake that would have been.

Luckily, I made it to the guy just in time to tap him on the shoulder. The rest is kind of foggy. All I remember after that, is him telling me,"Bro, you are a lucky man". He broke my lower rib in the process, a small price to learn a lesson I suppose, chew your food better.

I left the place in a hurry, embarrassed. I wish I had at least offered to buy the guy his lunch.

Skeebo

Wow. What a story.

Smaller bites from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Thanks for looking out for me! I'm a big girl and can decide, on my own, where I spend my money! Not because everyone else buys from there or I'm being prodded. If it tastes good, I'll buy it! But not because someone told me to. Case in point...I had a friend to swear by Juice Mafia's Chocolate Coconut. He said it tasted just like a Mounds bar,my favorite candy. I ordered a bottle, shook it, aired it, steeped it and it was the nastiest crap I've ever vaped! I actually had a good friend to turn me on to Ahlusion(Thanks Nanny!!:thumb:) and most of what I've purchased is very good!!

Thanks for the list!! Is MOV Mountain Oak Vapors? And I'm guessing TPR is The Plume Room?
Ahlusion
Baker White
Ben Johnsons
Classified
Halcyon
Juice Mafia
Kings Crest
Lee and Quids
Lost Art
Mountain Oak Vapors
Njoy Artist Collection
Nicvape
Propaganda
Seduce Juice
Space Jam
The Plume Room
Vaping Rabbit
Tier 2

Lynn, just an FYI here, since you are seeing this list for the very *first* time --- Ahlusion has NOT been tested. The rest of the list does have testing results.

Mia11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Michigan
Lynn, just an FYI here, since you are seeing this list for the very *first* time --- Ahlusion has NOT been tested. The rest of the list does have testing results.

Thanks, I was wondering why it's on that list of vendors that have posted test results.

Diyguy

May 30, 2015
Yes, you can open the thread and then just underneath and to the right of the thread title is an option to "watch thread." If you choose (click) that option, the thread will be listed in "watched threads" located in the top, shaded gray banner underneath "coupons." When you choose to watch a thread, you can check the box to receive alerts when a member posts a reply to the watched thread. The alert will show up just to the right of your name located at the top right of the page. Good luck, I hope this helps.
Thanks. I've been using the watch thread feature for a long time, but the "follow" feature sounds different. I think it helps you see messages that a certain user posts.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Thanks, I was wondering why it's on that list of vendors that have posted test results.
When the list was started it was started as more of a "who can we trust to know the product is safe"
Feel free to take over the list or manage it however you want

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California

Add Halo please.

Test Results posted were outstanding.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
I received my Fabulous & Burley from vapingwatch yesterday.

I do not know how clnire did it with the Free Sample of Count Caramel at 6 MG. For my request I received a very nice typed note from Tmaxx that I interpreted as; No Count Caramel - 6 MG for poor old DJ :)

Oh well, I was very pleased to get a couple of Bottles of the Fabulous & Burley.

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Add Halo please.

Test Results posted were outstanding.
Yes. Tribeca is on my list to retry. I'm Enjoying frisco vapors "powell", right now. It's a good cereal vape that tested clean @ vaporshark. However, for $22 I would expect a bod/batch # and a sealed bottle.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
I don't know how it happened either DJ, guess for once I got lucky...

They probably found it under the Desk, and then they discovered a Crate of Fabulous & Burley in the Back Room :)

However, they did do a good job making me sweat on the Fabulous & Burley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread